On the Workbench

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
It’s totally different and I have no idea how to navigate anything 😂 As terminator said “I’ll be back!”

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
That definitely sucks! Most forums are gone now anyways. I was a minitrucker,and only one of those forums is still around. Can’t remember my password tho😂 this site has the same login as Hisstank!! I should go there,and Get myself banned for KT!😜

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Well,.. let’s get them back then! I’ve been outta the hobby for years,..life stuff,mild midlife crisis😂 I was able to obtain the planet green valley figures. I dismantled one yesterday. I should have moldmaker by this weekend. I learned a lot from my casting trail&errors,..mostly errors😂 but I still know how to copy,and cast details onto other parts. I’ll post some pics this weekend if I have time. I’m doing an engine replacement atm,so,...we’ll see. I never stopped buying stuff! I’m up to date with the ML figures,and all of the 4” fortnite figures which are my favorite right now.

• Love
Reactions: NSA

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Well,.. let’s get them back then! I’ve been outta the hobby for years,..life stuff,mild midlife crisis😂 I was able to obtain the planet green valley figures. I dismantled one yesterday. I should have moldmaker by this weekend. I learned a lot from my casting trail&errors,..mostly errors😂 but I still know how to copy,and cast details onto other parts. I’ll post some pics this weekend if I have time. I’m doing an engine replacement atm,so,...we’ll see. I never stopped buying stuff! I’m up to date with the ML figures,and all of the 4” fortnite figures which are my favorite right now.
We desperately need painted heads for JoyToy figures.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
That definitely sucks! Most forums are gone now anyways. I was a minitrucker,and only one of those forums is still around. Can’t remember my password tho😂 this site has the same login as Hisstank!! I should go there,and Get myself banned for KT!😜
the stuff I see go on at HT these days - not sure they ban anyone anymore. :D Welcome back

Reactions: Contraband

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Here! I managed to get another job a few weeks ago. Contra, I lost my job about a month ago due to the virus with no hope of getting rehired. I find another job a few weeks ago, it's not the best and only pays a fraction of what I was making, but it's something I suppose. Glad to see you back Contra!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
😂 nice! I didn’t get shit done yesterday 😂 I’m off from Sunday-all the way till the next Tuesday. Plan to do two engine jobs at home,and tinker with toys

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Come move to Florida Bob!! You can come work with me!! Be a sales associate,..gravy gig. Sit in the air conditioning and show people tires,and tell them what’s wrong with their cars. I’ll be I. The back breaking shit!😂 I’ve taken HUGE steps backwards!! I’m back to turning wrenches,but it’s not a bad gig. Low stress,..don’t have to deal with people. Make ok money,and have benefits...so I can’t complain

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I bought my son a 1:18 RC truck off of the tool guy a couple years back. The plastic gear on the motor stripped out in a couple hours...got another for free,and it broke in 2 days😂 they’re pretty fancy. Might be good in dioramas or fixed and played with?

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
You could probably get replacement gears off ebay or Amazon...if you so wished to go that far with it.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Would any of you hap[pen to have a Men in Black Stalk-eyes figure...the one that was in Dollar Tree stores a couple of years ago? I need the ring/back-pack flight accessory if anyone has it.