Online hobby stores

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I haven't used it because I haven't had time but hlj.com seems to have a lot of cool stuff if you get beyond the preteen bondage statues. I've been wanting to try out those gundam markers forever.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I can vouch for HLJ, lolicon bondage statues and all.

Frmanlo

The Unwashed
Sep 24, 2012
how is it possible????before two months ...i gave the order but still not arrived at the end of that day...i do not agree with you..sorry

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Could be an international order?...they typically take a long time to receive and/or get lost, especially if it's a little package...

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Could be an international order?...they typically take a long time to receive and/or get lost, especially if it's a little package...

Well, HLJ is in japan, so all of our orders are "international", unless we have some japanese residents on the boards.

I've experienced customs randomly holding items up to three weeks for whatever purpose, but not having an item after a couple of months seems excessive unless it was a preorder or some such.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Pair SAL shipping with dubious customs practices and you get long waits for packages.

I know I nevere waited more than a week using EMS, but that was before out customs crackdown.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Well, HLJ is in japan, so all of our orders are "international", unless we have some japanese residents on the boards.

I've experienced customs randomly holding items up to three weeks for whatever purpose, but not having an item after a couple of months seems excessive unless it was a preorder or some such.

Huhh...I didn't realize hobbylink and HJL were the same thing...learn something new everyday...