Photography By Me!

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Oh hell yeah it would! Most of the new Play Arts figures seem to be on a whole different level when compared to the older Crisis Core figures. And the AC line too. I'd love to see them redone.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Custom Zack Fair from the Final Fantasy series.

Link engages in a fierce battle with one of Ganon's creations.

Superman squares off with Doomsday.

Another Final Fantasy picture. Good God I loved this game. It's Sephiroth btw :thumbsup:

Luke finds himself in a deep and deadly woodland.

The Gundam Wing has seen better days

Spirit and Torpedo

Superman vs Doomsday for the win!!! Hell yeah!!

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Oh hell yeah it would! Most of the new Play Arts figures seem to be on a whole different level when compared to the older Crisis Core figures. And the AC line too. I'd love to see them redone.

What I'd really love to see is the swords from Advent Children made with an AC Cloud. If they can pull off where the swords can be combined and can make the holsters for all of them as well, it would be EPIC! Also, make it where you can swap out his left arm with sleeved and bare arm versions.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
What I'd really love to see is the swords from Advent Children made with an AC Cloud. If they can pull off where the swords can be combined and can make the holsters for all of them as well, it would be EPIC! Also, make it where you can swap out his left arm with sleeved and bare arm versions.

That would kick some ass. I liked that Cloud marked Zack's grave with the Buster sword and upgraded to that one.

I wish more characters would be made too. Such as Cid and Barret from VII. And some Crisis Core characters! I'd love to have a Genesis and Angeal figure.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Great pics!...that SS just photographs so dang well!...every time I see a photo of him, it looks awesome, and your pic is no exception...well done Matt!

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Rise from the grave!

One of the coolest figures I've ever had.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So is that where that Medusa skull shield is from? Are you sure you want to part with it?

It's a great shot, by the way. Kaiyodo has spawned several gems in the Revoltech line when it comes to photographic subjects.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Yeah it's not a problem. The warrior comes with 2 shields anyways.

And as soon as I get dispensable income, I've found some great MGS revoltech figures for a good price.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
It must be awesome pic day...you and FL are kill'n it!

My fave pic of the bunch is the CC and troops...the center troop really appears to be intently focusing on what CC is saying...