PMC

Danney

Enlisted
Sep 6, 2012
*UPDATED* So after all the great comments and critiques I changed up a few things, lets hear it for the updated version!

Original Post:
Just finished this guy up. Comments/critiques please and thanks for looking!

Last edited:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Not too shabby.

I'd replace the sling on the rifle with.. some other material (can't think of what you're supposed to use). I did the same thing you did and it just doesn't hang naturally. Some of the other guys here have more experience than I.

Parts wise it works, whats it look like without the neck scarf? Maybe use a small piece of actual fabric instead?

Pouches etc look good, maybe paint the vest? Not totally needed but would make it "pop" more probably!

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I agree with painting the vest. Or at least a dry brush to bring out some detail. Also I have to ask, why the backwards draw on sidearm?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Looks Good! I like the head/scarf combo. I'm with Dre, what's up with the backwards holster?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
He's a lefty :D

I really like this figure...your paint work looks super nice, especially on the pants and even more so on the boots...skin tones are looking great too...

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
The figure itself is tip-top.
I'd revisit his gear, though. Crossdrawing a pistol from a dropleg holster is kinda unusual and not very practical. I'd also look into the ammo pouch placement on his vest again and maybe his primary weapon.

Danney

Enlisted
Sep 6, 2012
thanks for the feedback guys! Updated pics in the OP after the great suggestions!

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
the original post was good...the update is SWEET! I love the paint apps on the pants...really looks like jeans. Great weathering and details! :thumbsup: