Votes: 13 28.9%

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
The people have spoken. Well, some of you at least. Here are the ones that made the cut. A few things before the vote though for future reference:

1: It was said to pick 10 entries. Not everyone did. If anyone who didn't wins they get the banner for the month but the Zombie carries over to next month. Sorry, it was a small request and full participation could have swayed a few pictures because the ones that didn't make it were because of ties.

2: If you were not happy with the cropping or choice of picture next time please get in touch with me early to work out the details. I don't mind the cropping but I will do it in accordance to the logo's. I try to get these going early for any issues that may arise. I log in every day just about and always check my e mail.

With that being said, this was the most submissions we've gotten for one month. I'd love to see it more often but understand some themes are not everyone's deal. No biggie but everyone honestly brought their A game so even if you didn't make the cut the pictures were still great. A round of applause goes to all.

Finally, if anyone has ideas for a theme feel free to PM me. Nothing is written in stone so suggestions are always welcome. Sorry for the wall of text.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Man this is getting tougher and tougher to seperate out a winner.

Reds sinking Hellcat or Corsair was what made me sign on here (that complete dio is sick) and I love sniper shots. KT's custom is fabulous but for a banner I think I gotta go with #9

MB that looked like one hella cool spot. Did you snow shoe to it?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I put my vote in. I was ready to go with number 9 but I gave my vote to #4. All of them look amazing

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
Although there's two early winners so far, there's a pretty good distribution of the votes. Goes to show you how strong this month's contributions were. :proposetoast:

Frankly, every month seems to get more and more competitive.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Although there's two early winners so far, there's a pretty good distribution of the votes. Goes to show you how strong this month's contributions were. :proposetoast:

Frankly, every month seems to get more and more competitive.

that's a good point. Normally one entry just runs away with it with 70+% of the votes

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
man people pulled out their best shots for this one

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I was torn, so I voted for #10 just in the hopes of going to a tie. Because I'm a jerk like that. :) (I was vote #6, though, just for the record)