York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Where is the fellatio version? :wtf:
In this movie

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
Okay guys, shows over nothing to see here folks!!!!

Looks like number 10 from "Fallout 3 - vault 101" is our winner for this month. I must say with all honesty, it was certainly another challenging contest of incredible action pack dios. Except of course for the the soldier taking a cigarette break. We have a strict zero tolerance policy around here for not awarding those who decide to slack off. lol :D Anyhow, great work, guys and keep up the awesome work.

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
I was afraid another tie was pending so I called it early. On the other hand its already February. But now that there is another tie again who knows when the banner of for this month will be up. If it were me I would take all the entries and put them into an animated GIF format. Because they're all winners in my opinion and all their hard work would only help enhance the site even more if seen out in the open. Anyhow, each dio would fade into another Just like what you have on the front page of the site. And for every month the animation would be swapped out for another 10. Its no problem in setting this up its just a matter of what you think the site can handle. Loading times shouldn't be too much of an issue. Maybe a test is in order.

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
We could even settle on just 4 or 5 banners per month too instead of using all ten. That way even if we have a few ties it won't delay things any more then they have to.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've been of the mind that we should have been using a rotating gif the entire time. Some what to the rotating gallery One Sixth Warriors has on it's sideboard.

I guess some would consider that a "participation trophy" though.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I want to see that globe that tells you where visitors are from. That thing is pretty cool.

The .gif would be cool for ties possibly. I don't think it would really do well with the theme though. A solid image seems to keep it simple. Plus, if someone wants to be up there they better make that picture hawt! :pirate:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I don't know how long you can make the gif go for between switching.. but it could work..

I wouldn't want it changing too quickly though, seems like it would be distracting maybe?

Would have to see some tests though!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Actually it would be fine for themes.

I just meant the theme of the site. It's somewhat of a stationary theme it seems.

If there were a .gif, it would probably look better if it faded into the next picture. I'd say a 10-15 second fade would fare well. Just wouldn't want it going too fast. People may have a seizure or something. :hobbes:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
The .gif would be cool for ties possibly. I don't think it would really do well with the theme though. A solid image seems to keep it simple. Plus, if someone wants to be up there they better make that picture hawt! :pirate:

I agree. I like how we do it now

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
41 votes is one of our better turnouts too. Still a chance for a winner to come out of this. If not, there will be a tiebreaker thread lasting 3 days.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Fuck specialness. I'm calling foul if Fled loses!