Professor X ——> Xamot/Tomax

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Finally received my Prof Xs from Dorkside...and FINALLY, after many many years, I was able to make Extensive Enterprises Crimson Twins...

I was planning on making them cartoon accurate with yellow ties and grey slacks...but I'm actually liking the red ties since they color code with their ARAH counterparts so well, so I'm leaving the ties...and I also want to keep them as paint free as possible, so I acquired some grey cast legs (thanks fogger) to give them the grey trousers the cartoon twins had...but right now I only have one pair...so until I can get a second pair of grey ninja battles SS legs, they will continue to wear blue trousers...

Also, what do you guys think...gloved or un-gloved hands?

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Excellent! I'm guessing that getting the Xavior figure is really tough to do in today's economy isn't it?

Also, I be you want them ungloved.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The economy has nothing to do with how tough it is to get them...it's that people have literally been waiting for years for a good suited figure to hit retail...wait, was that sarcasm on your part?

also, the second statement...it's, confusing?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
God, we need Tomax and Xamot heads that don't suck.

You happen to have 25th Zap, Eduardo?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
His head on the Xavier buck!

And a link to the head sculpt? THis is one occasion where I think an '80s-styled piece would be for the better. A smirking, smarmy, '80s Ken doll coiffure-having head sculpt. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh, no, I don't guess.

Unless you have a 1:18 Thompson and 1911 that you can stick in his paws.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Oh my! Consider me jealous. Looks great. I wanted 2 of Xavier's bad without seeing the result. Now I want 2 so much more. I like ungloved. Could Michael Jackson them to distinguish them along with the scar and hair, Maybe glove the hands that hold the briefcases and add handcuffs.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You'd need a Marauder Thompson for my purposes. No worries about the guns, the head is the main concern for me. :)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think I have the MRG tommy, but I don't have time to dig it out right now, so I compromised...and the head will need the hot glue trick to work right...it's just resting on top of the ball in the right pic...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, that head sits low on EVERY torso I've ever tried.

Goddamn it, I need that figure. And a second so I can crack the torso and rock an overcoat look.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
looks great! Like many I plan to do the same...if I ever find the professor...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That stupid figure needs to be cast in like EVERY color and made available on HTS...loose, no packaging, no head, no accessories...and like you said KT, overcoats in mutable colors too...

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Edit: ^ I like this idea.

Really likin that car. What is it?

Btw the headswap is genius. I want that prof figure.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I'd love for this figure. Only issue I have is I dislike the knees, but that's doable. Is the waist a double-jointed torso, or single?

Here's my Twins heads. They're KREXX sculpts, sold at AngelForge's site.

The factory Twin heads are trash. I really want that Xavier now! (x2)

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
The economy has nothing to do with how tough it is to get them...it's that people have literally been waiting for years for a good suited figure to hit retail...wait, was that sarcasm on your part?

also, the second statement...it's, confusing?

The first comment was sarcastic, and was facetiously asking how hard it is to get. The second comment was a condom joke.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Really likin that car. What is it?.

It's the Ford Fourty Nine concept car from a few years back...saw it at the NAIAS in person...it was, and still is a very sexy car IMO...

I'd love for this figure. Only issue I have is I dislike the knees, but that's doable. Is the waist a double-jointed torso, or single?

Yeah, I wasn't and am not a fan of the 25th Scarlett style knees...they just don't blend with other joes...IF I ever come across another pair of grey ninja battles legs it'll be a moot point anyway...

What do you mean by double or single jointed waist?...it's a standard Joe style mid torso if that's what you mean...

Here's my Twins heads. They're KREXX sculpts, sold at AngelForge's site.
One of them looks awesome!...one looks like a tranny...you be the judge :D I think I recall you saying you fixed the one just never took pics...?

Last edited:

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
I think this might be the first time I actually seen this done (other than the MIB figs which seem odd to me), always thought it would be great to see the twins in suits. prefer the no glove look myself.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, I image searched the "custom" of this very thing weeks ago just to see what I had to look forward to and was surprised to see no results...I think I was able to find one, but they just went with the stumpy no neck look...a total LBC on their part...

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I kind of went with Abercrombie & Fitch model for mine. I think I was inspired by the WSU character TAO who was engineered to be perfect.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hey Eddie, you happen to pick up a Joe Colton yet?

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I did not...but I see where your going...if I see one when I'm out today, I'll snag him...the head alone seems to make him worth the buy...up until your Chester molester pics, I've been able to pass on him... but now, yeah, I gotta get him...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

I slapped the fedora on mine and it was obvious.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I wish I had gotten an Indy that came with a fedora...woulda made that ^ and the Zap head swap look much cooler...