Pursuit of Cobra Nitro-Viper

A.V.A.C.

Beezlebuberator
Mar 16, 2011
A laboratory trash bin.
Hi everyone, i have finally had the chance to show some pics of my finished project. There ended up being a lot of pics, so i decided to divide it up into; driver, crew, and vehicle.

I've been wanting to do Hasbro's 1993 repaint of Track Viper, Nitro-Viper for a while now. I plan on doing an orange version at some point, but in the mean time, here he is in believably colored attire.

Thanks for viewing, and all comments welcome!

http://s301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/cobraavac/Pursuit of Cobra Nitro-Viper/

Nitro-Vipers old ride:

http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/93/detonator/detonator_box.shtml

Attachments

• hfig1.jpg
    hfig1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 33
  • hfig4.jpg
    hfig4.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 23
  • hfig5.jpg
    hfig5.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 24
  • hellout5.jpg
    hellout5.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 27
  • helfin2.jpg
    helfin2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 29
  • hfig15.jpg
    hfig15.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 23

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
nice a$$ shot :D

the updated colors look great...as does the helmet...where in the heck did you get that?

oh, and nice tease of the launcher

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Really like the colors on it. Much better than "hey! Shoot me! I'm in neon colors!" type of scheme. What the hell is that war head behind him? Cobra has really put money into some heavy weaponry it seems. ;)

What is that helmet from?

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looks great! Quite the project, love the details like the laptop

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Really like the colors on it. Much better than "hey! Shoot me! I'm in neon colors!" type of scheme. What the hell is that war head behind him? Cobra has really put money into some heavy weaponry it seems. ;)

What is that helmet from?

90s fashion cares not for your common sense and camouflage.

Took me a minute to remember where the Nitro-Viper was from. Nicely grounded remake.

malcadon

H8ter4life
Mar 14, 2011
Pimpvile
I am glad to see folks make good designs from the wonky 90s line. Fuck lead, I cant think of a better form of alchemy then turning shit into gold, and you did just that! It looks like the old figure, but awesome! It still has the old sci-fi do-dads, but tone-down, and now has a greater emphasis on realistic military hardware. Although I will always favor the classic H.I.S.S. Tank Driver (which I call Track-Vipers) design, you have made me reconsider the Nitro/Track-Viper design. Keep-up the good work!