Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Slayer posted a head for these guys. I have 2 so far, and need a third one because they created a head with a stache and one without, so I'll have an officer with a 'stache and one without.

Besides the inaccurate heads (and let's face it, the ones they chose are super generic and lame compared to other POC offerings) this figure turned out alright. I am not so upset that the rest of him isn't a direct copy of the ARAH figure, but the heads have got to go as soon as Slayer puts the "corrected" RV head in their store.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
A note on weapons. The SMG is a MP5, though whether a real variant or not i can't say. The rifle is a VSS, with night vision scope and integral suppressor. It's a sniper rifle, but i'm not sure whether the application here is right, The subsonic round it uses doesn't have the range.

Still, it's better than giving them yet another rifle chambered in .50 BMG.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
if i ever find one, i'll get him and fix him up like MR said...but i wont cry if that never happens...he's cool, but i don't have a soft spot or anything

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I don't get the beef with the Para-Viper head. If you want to complain about something complain about the lame helmet or the less-than-stellar JV chest.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The balaclava-ed head is fine as an "under" head but he needs some helmet that doesn't blow. They could've done a Resolute Alley-Viper helmet with goggles, or something less lame. That helmet barely stays on his head and was awful with Breaker, and hasn't improved.

malcadon

H8ter4life
Mar 14, 2011
Pimpvile
I hate that figure, as its not just has a loose helmet, but also the backpack/harness is too loose. And yes, the hooks are WAY too big - if anything, a grapple-gun would have been ideal. It is a poorly assembled piece of shit!

If I was to choose a head and helmet, it would have been a PoC Jungle-Viper head, with Resolute Cobra Trooper/Officer helmet - they actually go well together.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The balaclava-ed head is fine as an "under" head but he needs some helmet that doesn't blow. They could've done a Resolute Alley-Viper helmet with goggles, or something less lame. That helmet barely stays on his head and was awful with Breaker, and hasn't improved.

If i find one i probably won't use a helmet at all. I've got a cast of an M43 field cap around somewhere.

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
Tell me about it, i can't find them anywhere! :)

Great pics and review man, your command of photoshop layering is enviable.

would you believe i dont use photoshop to create the reviews? :)

here are other photos i didnt use for the rock viper review: