[Raffle] M-ATV

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
This is a sponsored raffle between Digler and the Fighting 118th. A small portion of the proceeds will go to the site for future events. Take a look at the rules below:

Rules:

1. Tickets cost $10

2. For every 3 Tickets you purchase, you will get 1 free ticket entered into the drawing.

3. You can purchase tickets starting on 3/21/14

4. The drawing will be conducted on 5/5/14

5. Shipping and Handling will be handled separately after the drawing by the winning member and Digler.

6. There is no limit to the amount of tickets that can be purchased.

7. Tickets may only be purchased through Paypal.

8. When purchasing a ticket, send a Private Message to Monkeywrench for details.

9. All ticket transactions are final. No refunds.

M-ATV:

More pics in the 2nd Post

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Question - the guy that one the first Digler raffle...did he ever post additional pictures of it on here when he got it or did he just sell it on eBay?

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Question - the guy that one the first Digler raffle...did he ever post additional pictures of it on here when he got it or did he just sell it on eBay?

Yeah... who won that thing? If I won it, I'd be sharing pics of it with everyone.. even my friends and family that don't collect.. I'd even bring it to my board meetings!!!! Okay, maybe not that last one, but still.

I started selling some of my extra crap laying around again, so I'll be sure to put a little aside for a raffle ticket or nine... :)

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

Not to my knowledge. The guy who won it though isn't a very active member, so maybe it's coming?

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
It bottles my mind how everyone's eyes pop out of their head at Diglers work, yet can't come up off $10 for a raffle...:confused:

I'd rather give Digler money directly than spend it on a raffle. It's not a commentary on Digler's work as much it is on the raffle system.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I'm not normally a raffle/gambling person..odds are very VERY much stacked against you..but when your odds are 1 in 12, c'mon!

:lmao:

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Hey guys, I need you guys to understand that if the raffle doesn't go well I won't do them anymore, as they,(the vehicles), cost a lot to make and if only (ie) 5 ticks are sold, it doesn't cover the materials. I'm not raffling to make lots of money, only to let everyone have a chance at something that might never be made again. I know some just want one to have and are willing to pay good money, those guys I'm not worried about cause they will get one when everyone gets a chance to have this one. This is a service by me and the 118th as they are only taking whats fair for hosting. You guys have been my supporters since I joined and I have slowly proved myself to you all that I'm not just another face in the croud. This is the thank you to you guys, as I let go something that I've put my sweat and time into. You could almost say 'love' as I spent more time with it than my own children at the time...lol.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I am gonna end up being a last minute ticket buyer...but am planning on getting a couple