[Raffle] M-ATV

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Hey guys, I need you guys to understand that if the raffle doesn't go well I won't do them anymore, as they,(the vehicles), cost a lot to make and if only (ie) 5 ticks are sold, it doesn't cover the materials. I'm not raffling to make lots of money, only to let everyone have a chance at something that might never be made again. I know some just want one to have and are willing to pay good money, those guys I'm not worried about cause they will get one when everyone gets a chance to have this one. This is a service by me and the 118th as they are only taking whats fair for hosting. You guys have been my supporters since I joined and I have slowly proved myself to you all that I'm not just another face in the croud. This is the thank you to you guys, as I let go something that I've put my sweat and time into. You could almost say 'love' as I spent more time with it than my own children at the time...lol.

Some people have no idea what it takes to make something like this.

Then when you put a price tag on it they say wow that is a lot of money.

It takes work to build something like this ( money to ) .

How much money did you all make last month ?

I have taken months ( almost a year on my Horten Flying Wing )to build a prototype .

Here is a chance to get one for only a few bucks.

Sure it is a gamble but I think it is justified.

The chances of me making one are years and years away.

I have way too much projects in line to think about tackling this.

Ante up guys.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Quick post about this raffle on the other sites before it's too late!!!!1111oneone

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
You were too late!

Drawing will be held in the next few minutes and the winner will be announced on the front page.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I already gave MW some cash on the side for the vehicle so I can "win" the raffle.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
So fig MW pass out drink before or slightly after he did the drawing last night?

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Hey Digler ,

I did not look through all of the posts.

So how did you make out with the lotto ?

I do not want to know the actual $ numbers but do you think that the contributions covered the build ?

75 % ?

50 % ?

25 % ?

5 % ?

Did not even cover materials ?

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Hey Digler ,

I did not look through all of the posts.

So how did you make out with the lotto ?

I do not want to know the actual $ numbers but do you think that the contributions covered the build ?

75 % ?

50 % ?

25 % ?

5 % ?

Did not even cover materials ?

Hey Pick, I recovered %100 of the material cost but was still quite disappointing. There are a few guess's for this but I think the main one was that when my vehicles are being built and progress is shown on line they should be raffled or auctioned off as soon as they are complete. There was a lot of intrest at first when I was building and showing it off, but that teetered as little. The other is that Most just want it and pay for it so they know that they will get it instead of 'chance winning' it.
I've actually had more inquiries and offers on facebook than any other site. This is my home though and I will continue to make and offer things to you guy's.