[Raffle] Sea Knight

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Ok so just so there's no confusion on what's included...

...so those are the crew members and only they are included.(and you guy's know how much these figures are worth) my customisation isn't up to say Obi's work but I'm sure whom ever wins will want to do more to them or clean them up a little.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I still gotta get at least one....balancing checkbook and paying bills tonight...I will have to add buying a ticket to the budget. :D

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
...so those are the crew members and only they are included.(and you guy's know how much these figures are worth) my customisation isn't up to say Obi's work but I'm sure whom ever wins will want to do more to them or clean them up a little.

Dude...

Ain't nothing wrong with your custom figures. While I appreciate the gesture, don't cut yourself too short. Besides, you make vehicles that are totally bad-ass. I'd buy everyone of yours, if they were available or on the shelf.

:thumbsup:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
another tick sold!

right now anybody who buys a tick is getting this at a steal! Don't sleep on it

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Dude...

Ain't nothing wrong with your custom figures. While I appreciate the gesture, don't cut yourself too short. Besides, you make vehicles that are totally bad-ass. I'd buy everyone of yours, if they were available or on the shelf.

:thumbsup:

Don't worry Ob's, you'll get your chance at my vehicles, if this goes well I will put more stuff out for other raffles. I would really like all of you to have a Digler original in your collection, either through luck or commission. Remember guy's the more tickets sold, the more I can put out more.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
They are doing okay but honestly for how amazing this piece is and how cheap the ticks are.... many many more should have been purchased. It's kinda sad.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I had a friend from FB who was interested, but she's in the same boat a bunch of us are in. Zero spare cash and the holidays are afoot.