RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captinbaer1

unregistered sex offender
Sep 16, 2011
New york, NY
let me tell you a little story

I took a bus (because I go to school in new York) do to the nearest target. I when to the figure aisle and all the GI Joe and bravo team figures were gone!
as I was walking out I saw a guy i his 30s with all the figures. after giving him a hard time i stormed off. the next day as my professor was giving us a tour of the cancer ward, I saw the man give some of the figures to his son, I felt so bad!

the moral of the story is sometimes scalpers may be not as much of a S.O.B. as you may thing!

captinbaer1

unregistered sex offender
Sep 16, 2011
New york, NY
One: its was like 7 figures and a Abrams (but the target I get my stuff from takes like forever to restock)
Two: I am a med student not a 30 year old man with a sick son
Three: I did not loan my account to xhairs
four: WTF is xhairs

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Xhairs is the guy who told me to fuck off in IM and called me a troll. But we all love him anyway.

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
let me tell you a little story

I took a bus (because I go to school in new York) do to the nearest target. I when to the figure aisle and all the GI Joe and bravo team figures were gone!
as I was walking out I saw a guy i his 30s with all the figures. after giving him a hard time i stormed off. the next day as my professor was giving us a tour of the cancer ward, I saw the man give some of the figures to his son, I felt so bad!

the moral of the story is sometimes scalpers may be not as much of a S.O.B. as you may thing!

As much as you may "thing", not everyone over 30 is a scalper. Many are parents (as you found out) with some having the audacity to have more than one child (I know, right?) and even buy several toys for each!! WHAT?? :rolleyes:

If you stormed off because of another consumer buying toys before you did and you suffer from all this "RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" perhaps you should seek some degree of anger management, perhaps you can fit it in between classes.

Anyway, you felt bad? Did you go an apologize to the guy? If not, I hope you feel like shit... the snotty, sticky kind with bits of peanut, corn and sesame seed type of porcelain shattering shit.

I'm over 30, buy toys for myself and my kids and those who know me, know my mom is a bitch and I can spend my hard earned money on any damned thing I want... even whole peg hooks of little plastic "army" men!! And I don't have to share!

Merry Christmas

and I'm off for more meds! :D

Last edited:

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
I'll be 37 in a few days, and I buy toys for myself all the time. My wife and her parents know this and no longer question it (as long as there's toys for the kids as well, food on the table, and a roof over our heads).
My mother asked my father-in-law if he thought it was weird, and he replied "that's his only vice, let him enjoy it. He doesn't drink, smoke or womanize."

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I'll be 37 in a few days, and I buy toys for myself all the time. My wife and her parents know this and no longer question it (as long as there's toys for the kids as well, food on the table, and a roof over our heads).
My mother asked my father-in-law if he thought it was weird, and he replied "that's his only vice, let him enjoy it. He doesn't drink, smoke or womanize."

what's wrong with drinking, smoking and womanizing?

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I'm getting the feeling that most of us (myself included) have taken the line about "a man is his 30's" as a personal affront. I'm 38, and I also buy toys for myself and my two boys. You may need to get over yourself.