Retaliation Carded Pics

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Love the 2 Appleseed movies, but the first is easily the better of them. It's a damn shame we can't pick up Hot Toy's 1:18 Landmate without jumping thru a zillion hoops while emptying you wallet.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Love the 2 Appleseed movies, but the first is easily the better of them. It's a damn shame we can't pick up Hot Toy's 1:18 Landmate without jumping thru a zillion hoops while emptying you wallet.

True. Although sometimes I feel a Hot Toys logo is like a BMW badge. They do make some great toys, but price them beyond the reach of "regular" people because they're a "premium" brand.

Meanwhile the rest of us are stuck with the likes of Hasbro (and with that segue, the thread is back on track). :D

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
True. Although sometimes I feel a Hot Toys logo is like a BMW badge. They do make some great toys, but price them beyond the reach of "regular" people because they're a "premium" brand.

Meanwhile the rest of us are stuck with the likes of Hasbro (and with that segue, the thread is back on track). :D

Making you buy an entire case containing duplicate sets of figures (in blind packaging) to insure you have all the parts for the Landmate is pretty damn harsh. I did it and do not regret it, but why not just offer some different Landmates individually?