Retaliation's later waves showing up on Ebay:

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I think I just want the ninja but only if can figure out how to get the dragon removed

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Not too keen on Lady Jaye's headsculpt, but it's nothing a repaint won't fix.

I do like her loadout though - a SCAR, an M4, an MP5, an MP7, and a SMAW.
They do make her javelin totally unnecessary, but I'm a sucker for accessories
Great detail on her backpack too. :)

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Not too keen on Lady Jaye's headsculpt, but it's nothing a repaint won't fix.

I do like her loadout though - a SCAR, an M4, an MP5, an MP7, and a SMAW.
They do make her javelin totally unnecessary, but I'm a sucker for accessories
Great detail on her backpack too. :)

That's why I did this a few months ago. I could tell from the terrible photos they were going butter it up.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Head is pretty fugly, but the paint apps are pretty good on the body and accessories

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I imagine LJ's head sculpt is good ( I never said accurate) underneath the 5 second, 990th-one of the shift paint work. See about making something out of her.

I'm gonna find the Bruce Willis most like the one shown there. He will drive a custom "Free Candy" van.

Still gonna use Dark Ninja for a tactical Slice custom, Alley Viper is still horrible and I got no love for that ho Cyber Ninja. Looks like he has RoC Koopa Trooper forearms and hands..

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Wow, I had this wave pre-ordered, but they all look uber-derpy. Colton is cross-eyed and LJ is nearly as ugly as '83 CG. And ninjas... good lord, ninjas. It's now to the point that any cobra trooper can be given a sword and dubbed Whatever-Ninja. It's the new "Viper".

Here comes Toxo-Ninja, Fast-Blast Ninja, Alley Ninja, Heat Ninja, Aero Ninja, and Frag Ninja!

I really wanted a nice Bruce and LJ, but this is some serious fail. SWG, don't lose that head mold!

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I have a painted version of the SDS head already, so my Colton is going to get a headswap when I get him if he looks this creepy.

Then I might get Raginspoon's fat cobra trooper and put this head on him.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I have a painted version of the SDS head already, so my Colton is going to get a headswap when I get him if he looks this creepy.

Then I might get Raginspoon's fat cobra trooper and put this head on him.

Enemy Sexual Predator. Codename: Pedo-Viper!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Stranger-danger! Kiddy-diddler!

It occurs to me that he could make a good trucker figure, too. You need someone to drive that Bruder Mercedes truck. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Grungy bdu trousers and undershirt? Check!
five o'clock shadow? Check!

Just needs some weathering and perhaps a ball cap and tobacco product of some kind.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
RoC Baroness has the right facial structure and hairdo. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Truck stop whores aren't known for their pulchritude.

Much like Joe collectors aren't known for their knowledge on military equipment.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
From the latin pulcher, meaning "beautiful".

Yay, high school Latin!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
None of the con/press pics showed him with webbing at all.

Though I think the Retaliation CG vest would work on an Alley Viper. Casting idea!

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
How is this guy planning on getting this many figures? It looks like he's already sold dozens of Lady Jaye pre orders. And why are so many people willing to pay 4 times retail price?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I hate to break it to you, but Flint was a DADT case. Expect that beret of his to be pink in short order.

Mouse can wrap her head in the flag and fuck 'er for Old Glory.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Looks like he has RoC Koopa Trooper forearms and hands..

Negative, they're the Elite/Desert Viper parts (same with the body armour).

--

I'm liking figures like Lady-Jaye having a stack of guns, I'm sure her head is fine (just needs some painting like Renegades Scarlett).

Alley-Viper looks good to me, I like he has an extra M4(whatever type). Another inoffensive flavour to add to my small Alley-VIper pool.

Black Dragon Ninja, the more the merrier, uses the Renegades Stormshadow mold entirely.

Bruce Willis, no biggie, nice he has the extra wrist articulation.

Cyber-Ninja, Works for me, I think his legs are the wave 2 movie accurate Snake-Eyes legs, so that means ankle pivots!

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
So I broke down and ordered an LJ. I figure I can do just as good a job on her face as I did with my Renegades Scarlett (nyuk nyuk nyuk).

That Colton would be perfect with an A-Team van repainted in some plain color and parked outside a school...

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
How is this guy planning on getting this many figures? It looks like he's already sold dozens of Lady Jaye pre orders. And why are so many people willing to pay 4 times retail price?

Good questions that I have no answers too. It's fucking weird man. Joe collectors can be so extreme. They will refuse to pay retail price for a decent or good figure and "wait for ROSS" and then turn around and pay 4 times for a loose figure that is only a few months away from release. It's insane