Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Dude, I just learned how to use crop. I'll see what I can do. ;-) No biggie

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
While youre at it, see if you can brighten it a hint...it's rather dark...I'd love to see more of the details you are typically known for :)

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Nice pic. But, yeah you do tend to post very large images that take forever to load. Resizing pics would be a good thing for you to learn. It would make your fantastic photography a lot more viewer friendly.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
While youre at it, see if you can brighten it a hint...it's rather dark...I'd love to see more of the details you are typically known for :)

I hear you. I lost my camera just before vacation and had to buy a cheap one that I thought was an equivalent but its giving me trouble figuring out the setting. Some Symbols and choices are named differently.

I kind of like the gritty feel that resulted though. Fits the feel of this dio I'm working on. Oh well.

blackblast

Enlisted
Feb 3, 2013
I like the last one, because it has more contrast and its more clear they're going down from the helo. Great one Rick, it's good to see your great work going for the banner.

Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm screwing up all over the place. Ok, the shot I re took after figuring out the settings on the camera and how to re-size is what I now want to enter. It's in the bottom post of the 1st page. It is off by one digit n and s. I swear I saved it at the correct numbers.

Here it is again

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
that one is still off Rick :(

Med a few posts up has the right size for you. Copy that one and put it in the first post so MB doesn't get confused when he's putting the poll together.