ruined building

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
Just made this today, im pretty happy with how it came out. it is for sale on ebay ]

Last edited:

malcadon

H8ter4life
Mar 14, 2011
Pimpvile
If you have brown ink (or watered-down acrylic), then you can stain the wooden pallets, to make them look old and weathered. Cutting the edges of the beams in an uneven way can also add to the effect.

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
If you have brown ink (or watered-down acrylic), then you can stain the wooden pallets, to make them look old and weathered. Cutting the edges of the beams in an uneven way can also add to the effect.

Thanks for the tip

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
*jaw drops*

Holy mother of gawd!!...put both the first and second together!...that has got to be amazing...has to be!

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
wow bro. You put together another fantastic one. Your work has really gone through the roof lately. Stuff was great before, but damn, your on another level right now. Your work is really pushing me to improve mine, and that is much appreciated.

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
hey thanks guys. glad you all like my work. i have more planned. should have another 1 up by the weekend. meddatron i don't think there's much room for improvement on your dios, they already blow my mind.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Thanks FL.
I dont know about footloose, but I use hot melt glue on the low setting. Where I am joining the pieces I either cut slits or make holes on an angle. I than fill slit/hole on both halves with hot glue. press together, when it cools, its like a peg inside there. very strong.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Thanks Med - I know you mentioned the hot glue in your thread, and I gave it a try but it didn't hold very might be due to my cuts I'm still having a hard time getting a good straight edge on my walls when I cut them. I like the notch idea makes sense.