Update on my commissioned Scarlett.

Nearly there now!

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Thanks guys. :)

No, the pistol is sculpted with the holster. It's not functional. I cut it off the Dragonball Evolution Bulma figure (who comes with 3 holstered pistols).

EDIT:
Here's a pic (Bulma is on the left)

Last edited:

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
Very cool.
You'll need to slap a couple of mag pouches on her plate carrier.
Otherwise her next firefight will be a very short one.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I really ought to have you paint some faces for me, Fled.

What are her hands from, OurWar?

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Thanks again guys! Glad you like her.

Excellent job all around, Fled, but the eyes are the highlight.
Thanks man. I do feel that the eyes are the most important feature when I paint, which is why I take a lot of time getting them right.

I really ought to have you paint some faces for me, Fled.

What are her hands from, OurWar?
You willing to wait 3 weeks or more (depending on the speed of the postal service) for a painted head? :p

Yeah, her new hands are from an OurWar fig. I wish I could do something about the freakishly long right index finger...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You willing to wait 3 weeks or more (depending on the speed of the postal service) for a painted head? :p

Yeah, her new hands are from an OurWar fig. I wish I could do something about the freakishly long right index finger...

As long as I have been waiting for some things, why the hell not? :pirate:

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
As long as I have been waiting for some things, why the hell not? :pirate:

You'll have to provide the heads though.

I hope you guys understand I'm a bit cautious about offering custom services, given all that's gone on with TJ, Slayer, etc - starting out with the best intentions, going great for a while, but ending with real life getting in the way and causing problems for everyone involved.

To quote Benjamin Franklin: “Glass, china, and reputation are easily cracked and never well mended.â€￾

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
You'll have to provide the heads though.

I hope you guys understand I'm a bit cautious about offering custom services, given all that's gone on with TJ, Slayer, etc - starting out with the best intentions, going great for a while, but ending with real life getting in the way and causing problems for everyone involved.

To quote Benjamin Franklin: “Glass, china, and reputation are easily cracked and never well mended.â€￾

Amen!

gaaway

Enlisted
May 14, 2011
Really quality work, especially the eyes. I 'm still trying to get there with the eyes.