SDCC 2014 exclusive

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
Some of this new stuff is pulling me into the 6" market. I don't want to as it's a pain in the ass to find especially for me in the boonies. NONE of my walmarts carry the line. and Target is just too far to check periodically.

I am definitely going to get the 6" Biker scout and Speeder bike. But with this Jabba coming and the slave Leia out in retail now, I may go ahead and get some. of course getting some, leads to getting all. Sometimes I hate this hobby.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
there is, but it's mainly re-releases of previous figures and some that were never made. but the 6" are more detailed and articulated.

I can't say I'm all that impressed with the detail, and the articulation isn't exactly consistent/well executed.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I just want the Han in carbonite...f*%# that stupid a$$ Boba! *hides from rocks being thrown*

That clone faggot died in the belly of a giant sand worm, cast there on accident by blind man.

:trollface:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Do they even need to address it? Boba Fett appearing in the sequels would do little for the story. All it would really do is cause mass, furious masturbating by fanboys in cinemas across the land.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
I just have a feeling they will, I say move on myself. But with his popularity with fanboys I have a feeling he makes it in the new ones.

son of Fett! Danial Logan is back!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Maybe they put him in to try and redeem his HORRIBLE origin story? Is a retconn of movie canon even possible?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Then they can kill him in the end! Grandpa got his gourd chopped off by a Jedi. Daddy got ate by a sand worm, maybe he can get trampled by a Bantha!

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Maybe they put him in to try and redeem his HORRIBLE origin story? Is a retconn of movie canon even possible?

I'll place this in a spoiler thread just in case its true......

It was reported that the Boba Fett movie would have a younger Boba Killed off & a mysterious unnamed Bounty Hunter would wear the armor & pose as Boba for the rest of the movie. (& into the OT) In a sense keeping both PT & OT Boba origins in tack. source latino review

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Yeah, I don't think angry kid boba from EPII really endeared himself to anyone.

Wasn't he in the Clone Wars show though? I didn't watch it.

He was in the clone wars, probably has a few fans from that. But when you are looking to expand his story probably can't ignore what happened in the early years.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Well his motives in the OT were $$$, we found out in the PT and CW that he hated the Jedi because they off'd his Dad, but his actions in the OT were really not indicative of 'hating' the Jedi, as he was only going after Han and didn't go above and beyond to hurt Luke.