SDCC Zarana on hands

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Damn .. I preordered the black exclusive off ebay and now and reading up on homedudes reviews and aloooooot of people are saying he was scamming ebayers... Dammit i knew it I shouldve went with my gut ... 40 down the drain!!!

If it's not past the period of time in which you can open a dispute (45 days after paying) and you paid through PayPal, you can get your money back at least.

soia339

Sick Of It All
Mar 14, 2011
Just want to mention the face on the figures are coyote ugly. Her hand has a wide grip, making it a pain to keep the weapon on.

Last edited:

soia339

Sick Of It All
Mar 14, 2011

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The head sculpt isn't that bad, Hasbro just can't paint women's faces to save their life.

I bet if that head was repainted, it'd look amazing.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i love the fishnets on blackie...

that head on blackie is soooo reminding me of some actress...not a popular one, but one i've seen before...just can't think of what i may have seen her in

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I think it's the 80's blue eye makeup (that the original didn't have?) and maybe the butch haircut. I dunno. I still think it's the paint job making it look off.

I think it's the paint job throwing it off too. The crazy eyebrows (which are the biggest contributing factor to the tranny look) and eyeshadow throw the face off.

Haha!

soia339

Sick Of It All
Mar 14, 2011
definitly...and thanks Sola...its really cool of ya to take some detailed pics for us...ya lucky dog :D

No problem bro.

I think it's the 80's blue eye makeup (that the original didn't have?) and maybe the butch haircut. I dunno. I still think it's the paint job making it look off.

The pink one is alright but the black doesnt work for me.

Lol if its who i think your talking about.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I don't think the head sculpt is meant to be attractive. The paint is probably exasperating things, but it's a figure of a biker gang cum dumpster, she's not gonna be Cover Girl.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Her face reminds me of vasquez (spelling?) from Aliens. Other than that the figure is an easy pass for me.