Shoulder armor/pauldrons help

SE 55

Rookie customizer
Aug 16, 2012
Tennessee
Hey fellas, I have a question. Anyone ever used the Shoulder armor from a Star Wars Rahm Kota on a Joe? Trying to come up with suitable shoulder armor for my Zartan custom and the shoulder armor on this fig looks like it may work but I don't collect Star Wars figs so I will have to snag one on Evil Bay and it looks like it's gonna be a bit pricey. So if anyone knows if it will work I would greatly appreciate the heads up!!

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
You could probably make them work. However, that's an expensive figure to be cutting up. Those pauldrons look fairly simple. I'd say make your own with some green stuff or find something cheaper to cut up.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Here's Rahm Kota's pads on a Quick Kick torso. They're attached using flexrex.

SE 55

Rookie customizer
Aug 16, 2012
Tennessee
yeah, it is a bit pricey I agree. I can use most of the figure for other stuff I have cooking so it wouldn't be terrible. that and my sculpting skills aren't the greatest lol

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
that's nice Daremo, how is the movement? restricted??

I tried to find that wip but I can't remember what I did with it or where it is. I don't think there was any problem with movement but you had to adjust the pads once you moved the arms so they looked right.

I did find that I have a headless and bandolierless Rahm Kota if you want it.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Apparently I scrapped that wip. Great, Devo is in my head now (scrap that wip...). I did find the pads. If you want them, they're yours.

SE 55

Rookie customizer
Aug 16, 2012
Tennessee
How about this head?

The Zartan chest plate would need some modding as it doesn't clasp together on that torso.

actually that gives me a great feeling for how it will look on my zartan i'm working on...definitely works with those pads!