Sideshow Collectibles Joe and Cobra figures

Here is the body swap out for the V1 SE. Also used the under armor from the new SE.

Got my second DX12 tonight (having sold my first.)- got right to work on him! Just over 30 minutes to take the fat suit off and put the body armor back on. Really was very straight worward. NO cutting. But it was like a woman giving birth to a 15lb baby- some things stretched. lol
Took some pics....

Here is the DX with the Medicom version. (I've modded the chest on him also tonight and repainted the face.)

Medicom...

Here's a look at my Medicom Dark Knight. I've thinned out the chest, widened the head and repainted the mouth section, gave him a new cape and repainted the belt.
My only real issue now is the rubber suit and how it hinders the lower body. Really not much you can do with that in the way of posing. I'd love to cut to armor up and glue it on a body suit.

All-round great figure.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Nice work man...don't you have a spare suit now you could experiment with to see how cutting and gluing would help with the posing?

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011
I kinda want a Baby Doll...sexy as hell...and I love her shoulder holster

Eddie you need to man up and come over to 1/6.

That sale was great, I snagged DX Luke and Boba for less than what Luke alone would have cost!

Decided to give an alternate head a go- since I really don't care for the magnet neck on the DX12. What I did was make castings of the DX12 Bruce Wayne head, the Batman neck, and the widened Medicom Batman head.
Here's a look so far....

Rough fit....

Unpainted neck...

Still have to form fit the head a bit better then add the neck.

Last edited:
After seeing Daveanthony's Indy head repaint I decided to take a chance and repaint mine....

Redid the face on my Batman figure....

Both Dutch and Billy got treated to the newest HT muscular bodies....

Dutch also got a new head...

I had Asajj Ventress in storage for several years. When I finally got her out I found some rodents had eaten most of her clothing. I ordered a new robe and made her a new skirt...