Sideshow Collectibles Joe and Cobra figures

Seems like forever since I posted customs. I'm working on a team of 12" customs, and I wanted to wait to get them all finished before posting. But over the past couple days I received zombie heads from suluvjo on eBay....

http://myworld.ebay.com/suluvjo?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

His work is excellent and I was happy to be able to put my first 1/6th zombie custom together....

Here's a look at a member of my custom team....

The doctor is not happy...

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
The last picture, is that Richtofen from Call of Duty Zombies?

Seems like forever since I posted customs. I'm working on a team of 12" customs, and I wanted to wait to get them all finished before posting. But over the past couple days I received zombie heads from suluvjo on eBay....

http://myworld.ebay.com/suluvjo?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

His work is excellent and I was happy to be able to put my first 1/6th zombie custom together....

Here's a look at a member of my custom team....

The doctor is not happy...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Any particular reason why those M1928A1s have their magazines inserted in that manner?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nope,

Though there were SMGs in that era that did load from the side, just not the Thompson. The Japanese Type 100 did, and would be appropriate for that fella.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Keenan, is the commando SE a different body costruction than their first one? I think the sweater on the commando one looks strange and was how the first one would look with a bulkier frame and the commando head.

Opened Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke last night. Pretty happy overall. The only issues I found- the button on one of the shirts tore off when I tried to open it. And the saber holder on the belt came off. Botch can be fixed, so those are minor gripes.

Edit- also the magnet on the holster tore off. And the magnet in the head was just missing. So I dremeled the hair out some more and spot glued it in place. Now it sits lower....

(Some shots in the falling snow)

Picked up an extra V1 SE body and swapped it for the bulkier armed V2. I really like the results. Added a knife/sheath to the chest and used the belt that came with it for the leg sheath to make it more stable. Also painted the goggles with clear blue....

I'm going to try the V2 body on the V1 now and see how that looks.