Silicened

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
An informant brings information about a possible plot against their terror cell. Nobody knew that there is a bug in the room though....

"I downloaded all their floor plans and dates weapons will be moving. This information does not come free though"

Voice: "I'm sure we can come to an agreement on what it's worth"

"There's not much to agree on. If you want this you will cough up what I ask. Pretty cut and dry. I don't see anyone beating down your door with this plus I have some information regarding an attempt at getting you"

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Voice: "An attempt at myself? I'm sure this will help you to be more cooperative"

"Yes, that will help the matter tremendously. It's amazing how a briefcase can make you open up. Here is the computer with all the information you will need for floor plans and shipments."

Voice: "The information you know?"

"From what I gathered their brass is going to be at one of your sp........."*BLAM*

"I told them not to trust that f$#k"

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Siliconed? Silly scened? There are mutable words that could mean. WOW!!!!

Seriously though, cool shots. Although the last one got me a little confused... Did the sniper get capped through his lens, or was he shooting through a window?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
This isn't a Tom Berringer movie. :rolleyes: He was watching the whole time and then took out the problem. I only have 3 broken glass templates and that one shows the most. The others have too many spider webs in it.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Look at you MB. Cool signature, special effects,...... Love it!!

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
Hey brother!!! That last pic is just BAD-ASS!!! I love the whole set up---its just enough without going overboard!!!;) The broke glass really sets the tone of the pic!!! I have done sniper shot dios before but none have came out as cool as this one!!!;) 1 of my favorites from you brother!!!---RED---