SlayerCon 2011

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
It was cool. I was mostly interested in meeting the people. Daremo and Obi Shinobi had some customs on display. Damn those guys are good. fantastic work. I made it there for the end of the Casting demo. Dark wynter showed me most of it first hand before. JediMaster ben put on an eye painting show.Jim Sloth taught us how to use the shrinking molds. We had Pizza and lots of it, cupcakes too. I did leave before two more showings were done. All and all a fantastic day. May go back tomorrow after Fantasy football draft at noon. Not sure since I may be going down to Dave's shop next week. Definately will go again next year though and will take some of my dios for display.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Dave has the has the ones I shot and Jedi Master Ben will be putting them up as soon as he can get some editing done, so far as I know.

I'm going to do a report later, after I've had some dinner.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
There were bins and bins of stuff for sale, a lot of which I hadn't seen posted in a while (or ever, in some cases). Having seen the studio, though, it was only a fraction of the sculpts they have.