fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Ramada

1700 Van Bibber Road
Edgewood, MD

The Event time will start On Saturday at 10am and continue till 10pm.

Then on Sunday from 10-6

If your coming in on Friday, it will just be our meet and greet night, The plan is to all go to dinner at Famous Daves BBQ about 15 minutes away. If you never eaten at one....shame on you, its fantastic.

If people coming from the West or South (like you, Oliver) want to meet at my house in Mt Airy and ride up with me, that'd be fine. You just have to leave when I do. ;)

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
Sorry I missed it. I've been sick, and Church takes up my Sunday. I also thought it was a little later in the Summer... did you guys get anything cool?

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011
Yep its the 26th -28th, we are going to have some product on hand to buy, but this really will be about folks meeting us and seeing what we do, and making customs.

So many collector cons, not 1 damn custom con you can sit, hang out and jjst shoot the shit about what we all like doing.

Hoping to see many of ya, we have a good amount of space, 1500 sq foot, should be plenty of room if you want to sell stuff or do trading as well.

There is no cost at all to come, cept you pay for your own rooms and food if you sty the whole weekend.

I own a pizza shop as well( MY full time Job), so saturday we will have pizza for lunch, I am just hoping we can get a good idea of how many are coming so we have enough pizza.

Would be great for folks to make the meet and greet nite, Famous daves, and hanging with your custom bro's, doesnt get better then that.

-Dave

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
I'm pumped.
Hopefully, Dave, you'll have that Val Kilmer head ready while I'm there ;)
Fogger, it'll be great to hang out when we're not so pressed for time at lunch... speaking of which, are you free for lunch anytime soon?

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011
Eddie it would be great to have ya, sure theres no way you can make it?

Oliver you can count on that head being done.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Hey SlayerDave- Fogger and I were throwing this around last time we talked- any plans to do a head/torso combo of Atomic Robo (see my avatar)?

Can't wait for SlayerCon! Should be a good time, and I'm glad I'm close!

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011
Hey SlayerDave- Fogger and I were throwing this around last time we talked- any plans to do a head/torso combo of Atomic Robo (see my avatar)?

Can't wait for SlayerCon! Should be a good time, and I'm glad I'm close!

its do-able for sure.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Eddie it would be great to have ya, sure theres no way you can make it?

thanks, but no i can't...unless you plan a con at some exotic place with a beach, i'd get shot for using my vaca time for anything but...

sure would be nice to go to a con where everyone shares my passion and pains...and to see all your stuff up closse and personal...

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I might actually be able to make to SlayerCon. I'm not getting my hopes up, but just maybe...

Last edited:

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011
Cloud I made that drive from your neck of the woods 2 times, wasnt to bad 11 hour drive, but it was cool hanging out when I did, I think the gtg meet we had there were almost 15 or so of us.

Would be great to have ya brother, and save on shipping those parts to me,hehehe

X, I cant change the first post, that link was from our free board we started with, but on page 5 of this thread, all is there, you coming bro?

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Cloud I made that drive from your neck of the woods 2 times, wasnt to bad 11 hour drive, but it was cool hanging out when I did, I think the gtg meet we had there were almost 15 or so of us.

Would be great to have ya brother, and save on shipping those parts to me,hehehe

X, I cant change the first post, that link was from our free board we started with, but on page 5 of this thread, all is there, you coming bro?

11 hrs? That's not as bad as I thought. I was actually shocked that my wife was open to me going when I mentioned it to her. Simply b/c she's pregnant and we're wanting to use the rest of my vacation time when the baby comes in December. I wouldn't have to use much though for SlayerCon.

Also, I should be shipping that Tunnel Rat head to you tomorrow. I finally made one to have a cast made of last night.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Atomic Robo:

And holy crap, they have statues:
http://www.splitreason.com/product/848
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1101

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
First two didn't show up for me Fogger. The last two and the WWII gear was what I was specifically thinking. Thanks for the assist Fogg!

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
You guys are freaking awesome. Hey, what town is your pizza joint in? I'll be hungry this weekend, and fending for myself. Pizza sounds like it'll do the trick.

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011
You guys are freaking awesome. Hey, what town is your pizza joint in? I'll be hungry this weekend, and fending for myself. Pizza sounds like it'll do the trick.

Its in Dundalk, but I wont be there, will be working on slayer all weekend, if you wanna plan something for one of the days, maybe sunday, we can work something out tho?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
i live in Southeast Michigan...not really the BBQ capital of the world...suprizingly...though some good ones are popping up

I could have sworn they showed a BBQ joint in Michigan recently on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Shit all tastes the same to me. Big variations are the sauces.

I remain a non-fan of BBQ.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
its one of my top two fave foods, the other being spanish food...

so i'm a bit snooty when it comes to BBQ...

you being in TX are a lucky dawg for BBQ food, and you don't even care...