Snow Leopard

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Here's a vehicle I finally finished up. I started it at the beginning of winter and then it got buried in the snow. Nothing special, just a winter tank with sponge camouflage. I tried not to go to heavy on it to keep mostly white showing but I figure the gray would break it up if near the woods. Comments and critique are greatly appreciated.

Firefly76

For the Emperor!
Mar 27, 2011
Black Mountain N.C.
Awesome job Blood. But did you notice pic three and four? I think you may want to clean your pubes off before you shoot next time around. LOL! Good work though seriously. I really like it.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011

Thank you. :p

Awesome job Blood. But did you notice pic three and four? I think you may want to clean your pubes off before you shoot next time around. LOL! Good work though seriously. I really like it.

I wasn't going to give up my "sponge" secret but by sponge technique I really mean tea bagging with paint on the taint. Good eye on seeing that.

Perfect for a snow covered field.

I figured it would be good for that and possibly if it was near a wooded area. I wasn't sure it the gray might be too much but I think it was the better one to use.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Boy sure looks like it'd be good to make some tracks in the snow./.......

I know, I know. I have tomorrow off so I'm going to see what I can get. I have to mud them up a little. Things are getting thin up here so I have to get on it.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I do plan on weathering it. Once I get a couple other projects done up I'll start on it. I'm not the best at it so I was more concerned with completely screwing up the paint but I've practiced on a few other items and can hopefully make it look decent. I figure I'll char up the muzzle a little too to make it look used.

That netting was well played Eddie. I'll have a video tutorial of my technique later on.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I would have white washed it myself, so i'd just have to muddy it.

Plus if i change my mind it's just a washing away from new.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Cool, man!

Let's see some shots of it with the Snow Serpents trailing behind?

Do you have any of the ROC Snow Serpents that were TRU exclusives?

I bet they look awesome together!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I do plan on weathering it. I'm not the best at it so I was more concerned with completely screwing up the paint but I've practiced on a few other items and can hopefully make it look decent...

neither was i, till i realized its so hard to mess up

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Unless you're replicating rusted metal and bent up fenders and skirts you really can't mess up weathering. Well, other than muzzle fouling. We use smokeless powders now, and what looks like fouling is usually bare metal caused by cleaning.

At least on WWII guns, anyhow.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Look, just because you have standers...

huh huh...hadn't been in the group in a couple days so i didn't get this the first time i read it, but was sure you were just talking in Xbonics...

so i went to the shallows and was cracking up about this...too funny...

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I'm going to try and get some outside shots with it today Bravestarr. I figure a quick shot of a search team would be pretty good.

I'm going to weather it with this next project. I'm a slow mover so it takes me some time to actually finish stuff. I have a Stinger and Twin Battle Gun that are getting a desert theme to them. I have some major detailing to do on the interior though. Probably have everything done up by the end of the week so I'll update it for sure. Thanks again for the feedback, it's much appreciated. It helps me raise my standers on this stuff.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
you still think Santa is real, so theres no hope for you...

yeah, thats right, i'm a d!ck...i ruined Christmas for you...deal with it!