Somewhere Between Pakistan & Afghanistan

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
With tensions brewing between the U.S. and Pakistan the U.S. steps up it's Special Covert Operations in the border region.

Here the CIA Op Team known as WolfePak meets up with it's CIA SAD Operator embedded with locals fighting against the Taliban.

As they are discussing new intel on some of the leaders wearabouts movement was noticed. The truck spun around to get the larger scope on the suspicious discovery and enemy combatants were identified and fired apon.

Attachments

• wpsad1.jpg
    wpsad1.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 42
  • wpsad2.jpg
    wpsad2.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 40
  • wpsad3.jpg
    wpsad3.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 38
  • wpsad4.jpg
    wpsad4.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 40
  • wpsad5.jpg
    wpsad5.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 36
  • wpsad6.jpg
    wpsad6.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 38
  • wpsad7.jpg
    wpsad7.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 38
  • wpsad8.jpg
    wpsad8.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 40
  • wpsad9.jpg
    wpsad9.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
great shots Rick...your truck looks really good out and about...that moss yer shooting on is SWEET!...nice enviroment...is that real or something you picked up and placed outside for your dio?

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
great shots Rick...your truck looks really good out and about...that moss yer shooting on is SWEET!...nice enviroment...is that real or something you picked up and placed outside for your dio?

Thanks Guys!

Eddie it's in my backyard. The top of my retaining wall that was built probably when the house was in 1920. The cement over the years has worn exposing the aggregate and this corner is shaded so the moss was able to grow giving that 3rd world cobble road look with grass growing.

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
Real good choice of terrain, scale of ground plants, great figures , vehicles and crisp photography = your shots :)

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Nice shots Rick! I love when you use those maps in a diorama. It always adds depth to their actions.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Rick - another great set-up. I really love looking at your photos! That map you use in so many dios is so cool...I have to find me one. :D

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks again everybody. I tend to switch back and forth between these and Joes. That Sgt Thomas that comes with bare arms I think looks so much better with FOV arms. The peg into the torso is smaller so I just wrapped a thin strip of hockey tape around the peg, loaded it with super glue to make it stiff so it will mold around the groove and once dry swing it around and the arms have stayed in nicely. I know about the glue gun method but don't have one.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Thanks again everybody. I tend to switch back and forth between these and Joes. That Sgt Thomas that comes with bare arms I think looks so much better with FOV arms. The peg into the torso is smaller so I just wrapped a thin strip of hockey tape around the peg, loaded it with super glue to make it stiff so it will mold around the groove and once dry swing it around and the arms have stayed in nicely. I know about the glue gun method but don't have one.

Thomas is the one in the operator ball cap right? I just got him off eBay (with bare arms and was thinking of swapping them out. How do you open the torsos? Feel free to pm or start a different thread if this is too much of a hijack. :eek:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
no, it's ok, I just pulled them out, they aren't like Joe arms. FOV figs come out easier. Be careful with Thomas, bbi figs tend to be a bit delicate