Tanksters Desolation Verse

Tankster

X-treme Monster Hunter
Jul 19, 2011
Kansas
Ok heres all my newer stuff based on a Verse I created to get me back into doing crazy customs again follow the link to FB and read up on it
http://www.facebook.com/DesolationAlleyAkaCrazyWorld
Desolation
Welcome to Desolation Alley or as my Friend Stronox's Son calls it Crazy World
Its a Alien world similar to ours except for different humanoid creatures and mutants and crazy robots
This page will be for all ranges of customizers to bring there customs and stories based around this world
all customs put on this page will be original creations there will be no characters from any known Universe allowed
Me and Stronox want to see original stuff get creative!!!!
its all based in a world with apocalyptic themes with some moderate technology
No magic and no Zombies just creatures and mutants the humanoids are closley based on regular Humans but skin color will be different so size and color doesn't matter
The verse will grow as we continue to develope characters
Just wanted to update things about Desolation, stuff i wanted to add like why Desolation became the Planet it is.
Most apocalyptic worlds are spawned by the inhabitants that live there like a Global Nuclear disaster or viral apocalypse
Desolation was one planet that had no choice in its creation Once a thriving world with endless possibilities and a society that didn't hinge on war.
Things however cant stay the same forever.......
A cosmic Intervention had its hand in twisting and warping the very fabric of reality for the creatures of Desolation
A Sun-storm or Flare of a huge magnitude hit the planet once known as Delta 5 and switching its magnetic poles and disrupting everything on the planet.
Strong Electromagnetic Pulses ram the planet and destroy its electronics and communications, the distortion in the poles creates savagery among the remaining inhabitants.
It becomes a Dog eat Dog world situation were if you are weak death will be swift and direct.............
Fast forward a few hundred generations and Delta 5 is but a memory and Desolation has rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sons Bash named the Claw

Vermin

No name for this fella yet

Drexx

Imperial Officer

and his Air Skiff

Gargantuan

Tankster

X-treme Monster Hunter
Jul 19, 2011
Kansas
Desolation Night-Mare
A Hyracotherium Beast of Desolation once was a slave to the modern humanoids.
After the eons of mutations and evolution it become a upright humanoid "Horse" but still fell into the bit of being a slave.
An uprising led them to there freedom and still sour with being somebodies slaves they do not trust many Humanoids on Desolation
Some evolved to be formidable fighters and got there names remembered by most they crossed
Night-Mare is a General in this new Horse Army and is very Brutish *you have to prove to him equality or you will be crushed.
parts:
Head: modified dollar pony with aves sculpt added
Body/upper arms/legs: Iron Man Hulkbuster
Lower Arms: Modded Iron Man Drone
bottom legs were modded with an Apocalypse knees and Halo Spartan legs reversed so the hips actually are the hoofs then added Sculpt on them
it has a base coat of black with 2 shades of *red for base color then multiple shades of various browns and silver for highlights

Desolation Mack
I want to fill in some parts of Desolation with side characters that one would run into if you happen to be strolling along the wastelands
Mack is a Scrap hunter and collector that makes his way by selling and trading anything that may be worth a Golden Zelgar
He is a Surviving member of the Final Legion that Battled in the great Wasteland War in Platinum City
He lost his Right Hand in the battle and now uses it for his scavenger skills
Parts:
Head: cast SlayerDesignStudio *
Helmet: modded Captain America Helmet with added spikes
Torso: Fat Star Wars guy ;)
Lower torso/legs: B.A. *A-team Figure
Upper Arms: Bosk
Lower Right: ROC RIA Heavy Duty
Lower Left Arm: 25th Cutter with ROC RIA Heavy Duty Left Hand
Webgear: Renegades Ripcord/25th Mindbender belt
Backpack/Claw hand random mixed cut up fodder

Tankster

X-treme Monster Hunter
Jul 19, 2011
Kansas
Desolation's One remaining city that has Cut itself *off from the rest of the world "Imperial City"
Its Inhabitants have a light bluish skin, which is an adaptation to them living next to the oceans
Grogg is the high imperial commander, he commands the entire defensive and offensive army of Imperial City
Rising up thru the ranks at a very early age his determination has set him in control of Desolation's biggest army.
And are his overall intentions may be something sinister or just power hungry
Parts:
Body: Avengers Thor with sculpted armor all over
Head: MU Draxx with added sculpt
sword?
Gun Marauders Gunrunners

Tankster

X-treme Monster Hunter
Jul 19, 2011
Kansas
I made this up as a Diorama for Desolation the location is just outside the Imperial City among Ruins inside the City sinister plots abound!!!!!
The city is fortified with 50 + feet of solid metal walls
My only thing is i need to fix the sky part and make it a little cleaner

for those wanting to know what Desolation is linky below

Tankster

X-treme Monster Hunter
Jul 19, 2011
Kansas
Desolation is a Verse I created with The help of My buddy Stronox want to find out more go check out the Facebook page its starting to grow...
The Reptoids are a Lizard type mutant humanoid that inhabit the mysterious Island of the Two Suns
There Masters the Cult of the Two Suns control there Reptilian slaves to do there bidding.
They are slow witted creatures but fast and ferocious and very deadly
They spit a toxic venom from a gland below there nostrils to paralyze there prey.
They are very carnivorous also and use there razor sharp claws on there hands and feet as weapons.
Some are fitted with special gear that enhance there abilities and give them more protection.
If Injured these creatures can regenerate over time and grow there limbs back.

Parts:
Body is from the New SpiderMan movie Lizard
Head is from a Mcfalanes Lizard
I sculpted all the armor and belts with Aves Fixit Sculpt
Upper Arm is from 25th Cobra Commander
Lower Arm is a mix of a Wolverine Arm and some Gauntlet fused with a ROC Rex Hand Claw
shield??????

The Diorama is depicting the Temple that resides in the middle of the Island Of Two Suns and the Island is located on Desolation's Equator.
I built the Dio out of two cast solid Mexican Sun God tablets i got from a local thrift mart
and the base is made from a Planet of the Apes model trimmed up and fitted with the rest
I created the stone effect by painting it all black with cheapy Walmart spray paint and using Rustoleum textured grey spay paint
I then dabbed some greens and browns to simulate Moss and Dirt added some Cheap Aquarium plants from Walmart and sealed it in a flat clearcoat

Tankster

X-treme Monster Hunter
Jul 19, 2011
Kansas
The Medium assault Marauder was a Hodge Podge tank built out of whatever scraps Drexx could find lying around he needed something to stow equipment and at the same time defend himself from Bandits and any other creature that might steal from him
It is Equipped with two Propulsion cannons and a armor piercing Cannon on the nose (when the battering ram doesn't work)
Able to accommodate *3 passengers 1 Gunner 1 Driver and 1 Navigator
Parts:
Main body is a POC Fury/Rage with the rear heavily dremeled off and a WWII Half Track Treads Mounted on the body
I used the outpost defender roof for the Track Guards because i wanted it to look like he built it out of everything
The front wheels are from a dollar store monster truck mounted on the frame
I cut the "wings" off the front sides to streamline it
I added Styrene to fill holes and gaps(the rear sides) and to also to add new panels to look like repair work
I damaged it all up using a Solder Iron and then added Aves Epoxy Fixit Sculpt to add weld lines to tie it all together
The rear ventilation piece is from a Shark from Eco Warriors (the big neon looking boat)
Barrels are from Marauders Gunrunners (Thanks John)
Chain is from Walmart Jewelry section
Backpack and med-kit ROC Pit commando and Vintage Lifeline
the rest is kibble
I painted 7 coats of paint on the body to give it a layered look and at the same time was adding "Salt" to it between the layers to give it a worn metal look I Drybrushed all the browns after that to make it look like it traverses the deserts and high plains

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
HOLY BALLS!!!!!

So much awesome and so much to comment on. I'm going to have to do this is spurts lol. First guy who jumps out at me is Grogg! He looks soo Badass!!!! Amazing detail on everything that is shown.

I would love to see a thread just dedicated on your Dio piece! Very Cool!

Storm

Enlisted
Aug 7, 2012
Poland/Austria
I see a lot of new stuff in your verse Tankster, how could i miss them? lol
Can you send me links on fb which are yours so i can update album on Mayhem Customs page?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Man, you sure do have a knack for making crazy sh!t look totally bada$$!...I always love looking at your creations...nice work on them all Tank

Fritzkrieg

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
Very cool verse! I'm getting a Brave Star vibe from some of these customs. If I find some spare time I'd love contribute.

Tankster

X-treme Monster Hunter
Jul 19, 2011
Kansas
Very cool verse! I'm getting a Brave Star vibe from some of these customs. If I find some spare time I'd love contribute.
yeah its influenced all the way across the board on many diff. verses
I've been keeping up with these for a while and I personally think they are incredible. The diorama kicks some major ass too.
thanks Bro got alot more updates real soon i hope!