Task Force Delta

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
So this might just be the next figure to be made, after Daremo and I get the SOAR fig going...

Hope you like!

Updated "Delta 4" helmet

Last edited:

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
You're too kind, Digs. There are plenty of people on here that do fantastic custom figure work, including you. Believe it or not... I don't think that my custom work is dipped in gold or anything.

But I'm glad you like it.

TR1ER

Enlisted
Aug 23, 2012
You're too kind, Digs. There are plenty of people on here that do fantastic custom figure work, including you. Believe it or not... I don't think that my custom work is dipped in gold or anything.

But I'm glad you like it.

Got that right not dipped in gold, but dipped in AWESOME SAUCE!!!!!!:explode:

Master Obi that custom is fucking dope man. you continue to show us why you are the best.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
And yet I look at your avatar, and can't help but think... wow, that is freakin' cool as hell.

But I hear ya, bro. :thumbsup:

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
Fantastic and an outstanding work Obi. Your customs really inspiring..and give a lot of good ideas and advices to make our figures better.:thumbsup:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Fantastic and an outstanding work Obi. Your customs really inspiring..and give a lot of good ideas and advices to make our figures better.:thumbsup:

Nah all Obi does is make my customs look like ass. No suggestion necessary.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Nah all Obi does is make my customs look like ass. No suggestion necessary.

:eek: :lmao:

Thanks, guys. I don't feel that I'm doing anything special really... I just try to simulate the "real world" look as best that I can, with what we have to work with. Sometimes it works out great, and sometimes not as much.

I do appreciate the kind words though, so again - thanks!

kt174

Assaulter
Oct 20, 2013
Carolinas
Obi, that is an outstanding custom, he is the look of a real world operator. I wish Hasbro made Joes like this. I would have an army of them. I showed. the pics to my 10 yr old and he said it was awesome, like it came straight from Call of Duty game.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Thanks, KT174. A lot of my inspiration comes from CoD designs, which are "real world" anyway.
Glad your son likes it!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Another great modern custom.

Now do something from MACV-SOG. Step away from CoD, those fruity-ass M4 variants, LBVs and skateboarder helmets and prove you are a master of all things military. ;)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Yes! Y'all watch, you're gonna see how dumb modern warfare figures are!

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
SOAR and Delta figures are in the hands of Daremo right now, so mold/cast work is under way!

Also... the "Delta 4" helmet/head, along with a few new weapons mods will be delivered to Daremo for casting.

TR1ER

Enlisted
Aug 23, 2012

Really? :wtf:

Yo Obi got a chance to chill with Doug last night and see those in hand, OMG
It's one thing to see your work in picture's, but to hold one in hand and just um well drool over it. Pics do not do those justice I felt like I was holding diamonds o r something. i bow to your greatness.