• Onwu

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis
What, fogger's not an ossifer anymore?! He'll have to *gasp* find his own "Real NSFW" images on the interwebs. I prefer to have Provost deliver them daily. It's like having newspaper delivery, except actually worth looking at. ;)
Yes, his curation is truly top notch! An eye for the elegant!
Thank you for those kind words gents,I do my best to present content of interest even if it's not 1:18th related. :pirate:

I never used that thread anyway. :)
Ummm no, of course not.... Me either...
Don't ask,don't tell? :lmao:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
No, the gold one was "first year" donation IIRC. They need to come up with a "retired officer" badge :)
Yeah, 5 stars was the max.. last year. I need a 6th star made now. The Gold star was for people who'd donated every available year including before the Crush.

I think Eduardo, Nacho and ThunderDan are the only ones to need the fancy badge this year!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Oh, no it's not bad. I was trying to check but of course the web portal is down *shakes fist*.

It's somewhere between $100-$150/month, but I think I should be able to downsize the plan to pretty basic.. all things considered.

If anyone feels like being donatious.. of course, it doesn't hurt. I want to do some sort of write-up, trying to find time today.