NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
NEW FOR THIS YEAR!

We're going full-on donation mode!

All existing Officers should be able to keep your status without donating another dime. I still need to get Beeavision to finish the gold star and 6th and 7th year badges.. but I don't have an ETA.

Anyone who wants to get in on the sweet sweet NSFW Officer action can donate once and get in for the foreseeable future.

But if you love the place and would like to help keep it running, feel free to toss a few bones my way. The hosting cost is currently around $135/year, so 5-6 people helping out would help keep the costs down.

Hopefully we'll be able to get back to doing Officer-themed gifts/etc.

Read my "State of the Site" update for more info: http://www.fighting118th.com/forum/announcements/9391-site-07-07-2016-a.html

This site is completely paid for by the staff, and from donations by our members.

These are the benefits you get for becoming an Officer (Besides the warm fuzzy feeling inside!):

+ Our undying love and admiration for helping us be the last, best place to BS without BS![/B]
+ Exclusive Officer Club rank badge
+ Additional Private Message Space from 100 -> 250
+ Additional file hosting space from 30M to 100M
+ Unique color for username
+ Access to the Officer's Club Exclusive Forum
+ Access to the Officer's Club Exclusive PX Trading Post
+ And (hopefully) more...

As of right now, all the perks will be year-to-year donation dependent, so they will last until your subscription runs out*.

The price is $15 for the 2016-2017 year.

If you're interested in donating, please send me a PM through the site. Please do not use the form through the website, unless you'd really like to pay $350, then by all means, go ahead. PayPal gets their gr

--------------------

The donation period runs through December 31st, 2016.

A huge thank you everyone who helps out! ESPECIALLY VIDEO VIPER!!!

* Note: The subscription period will still be yearly, but it's set to continue past that. All of last years Officers should still have full-access, without needing to donate again, it's more of a stat tracking number at this point.

** ALSO NOTE ** all existing Officer Club memberships will expire on July 1st of each year unless renewed, regardless of when you signed up.