The Castle of Power pt1

Dark Horse

Ultimate Z-list celebrity
All in all it took me about three months to complete this half. It's made from fibreglass, wood and brass. It is made especially as a toy and is super durable. I kicked a football at it full blast from ten feet away to make sure it was strong enough. It features - working Jawbridge, ledge, He-Ro's grave, King Grayskull monument, "A frame" weapons rack, 3D dungeon grate, working prison cell, orb chamber with custom orb and stand, removable flag, removable canvas tapestries, hidden sword chamber with articulated hand, real wood floorboards, canvas trapdoor mat, throne with gems, interior window ledge, removable wall shield, ladder, and more.

Ledge -

Dungeon level -

Weapons rack (3D inspired from CG card piece) -

Ladder -

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
That is some phenomenal work man...the finished product is beautiful...the paint work especially...bravo man!

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Only thing I see wrong is...

where do I order?

Amazing! Just jaw dropping. You sir have out done.. well, everybody!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mattel just got served.

I think the floor grate in the dungeon is my favorite feature.

Last edited:

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Thanks for the kind words guys!

Do MotUC custom qualify to go on the front page? I need that achievement hahaha.

Take a picture of Destro standing in that great big castle & I say it should qualify. :)

I would love to see what you do with either the second half of the castle or just going all out to add the parts that you always wanted to be added.