The Highwayman

thecorporation

Task Force 27
Jun 9, 2011
Redacted
I may or may not have been a little obsessed with Assassins Creed III for a little while there, thought about making a Connor custom, but decided it would be more fun to make my own character, so here he is: The Highwayman

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
*hums Whiskey in the Jar*

I'd probably buy that if it were on store shelves. I think I would go with SDCC Destro's great-great-great-great-great grandpappy's basket hilt broadsword, though.

thecorporation

Task Force 27
Jun 9, 2011
Redacted
Thanks, fellas! He's one of my current favorites.

*hums Whiskey in the Jar*

I'd probably buy that if it were on store shelves. I think I would go with SDCC Destro's great-great-great-great-great grandpappy's basket hilt broadsword, though.

You mean this one?

I love the way it looks, however the hilt is too bulky to sit well in the baldric sheath. However I keep rotating which swords he uses, you can rest assured that he is quite proficient with the old Scottish basket-hilt.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I love it. The 18th Century is such a great time period for warfare and just uniforms and outfits in general.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Where's the kitchen sink? :D

Seriously though, that's bada$$ looking...are the hammer pistols removable?...and if so, where did they come from?

Tapper

suck it up cupcake!!!!
May 19, 2012
I'm gonna "indefenalty aquire" most of your idea on this one.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
This looks great, I love that time period, but does he have a bit too much gear?

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yes, he is indeed fun! I just thought he might be weighed down...BUT, I realize those guns don't shoot multiple rounds and he probably doesn't want to get caught having to re-load, so having more than one pistol is necessary.

I'd like to see this guy go up against K-tigers Indian warrior.

thecorporation

Task Force 27
Jun 9, 2011
Redacted
Wow, haven't been on the site for a while, came to check out the new line up and found this guy on the front page. Made my day. You like me! You really like me !