The Interrogator ,Scalpel & New Joes PART 1

gaaway

Enlisted
May 14, 2011
Having so much fun reading IDW's G.I.Joe books ( especially Cobra), I decided to reinvent 2 of my favorite characters from the old Devil's Due comics in a way that IDW would do. First up is the Interrogator : Looks like an reject from an old "Rocky & Bullwinkle" cartoon. But, don't let the funny get up fool you, he is not to be underestimated . He will lull you into a trance with his slow hypnotic speech pattern & before you know it you're telling him you just stop wetting the bed or frighten you with his menacing one eyed glare that you just might start wetting the bed. If all else fails, he'll simply blow your head off & tell the Commander that you tried to escape & he had to stop you.

Next up is Scalpel : As a child while other girls would play with their dolls, Scalpel would dissect hers & when her family brought her a puppy let's just say they never again got her another live pet. Would have been an brilliant surgeon,except she'd rather open her patient up than close them. Equally as skillful with a scalpel as with an machete, but you can imagine which she would prefer to use.

gaaway

Enlisted
May 14, 2011
Now the "New Joes": First up is Danielle Stevens aka Air Pocket - Always wanted to fly , as a kid jumped off the roof of her garage & proceeded to fly, for about 3 seconds then came crashing to the ground. She broken both arms but as she was lying there thought to herself " Net time I'll use my mother's curtains for a parachute". Didn't do that but got enrolled to flight school, was an established pilot by age sixteen & yet still wasn't satisfied wanted to fly without wings. Joined the Air Force & became one of the most decorated combat pilots during the Iran conflict. Recruited by Bombstrike to join the "Joes" was skeptical at first until she saw Stalker land with his jet pack. She almost ran B.S. over trying to get to Stalker. Danielle ( Danny) signed up immediately after that & then began begging / bugging Stalker on how to fly the jet pack. Finally, after much b&b Stalker agreed to teach her how to use the jet pack & she has never looked back since then.

Finally, Air / Auto / Jet pack Mechanic : Paige - Can fix almost anything for a scooter to XKE -nuclear powered rocket. First met Danny when she came to the hospital for her broken arms, Paige was there to get two fingers re-attached from trying to take apart an lawn mower engine before it stop moving. The pair have inseparable every since then. Danny will not let anyone else touch or work on any of her equipment other than Paige & a lot of the other Joes feel the same way. One thing that no one can figure out is how these 2 became best friends : Paige does not ever , never fly. She hates being off the ground! Danny has tried & tried to get her up in the air but all she has to show for her efforts is a broken nose.

gaaway

Enlisted
May 14, 2011
Thanks, Fled74 & thanks for the idea about using Tunnel Rat's coveralls. I hope I did your design justice.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Excellent customs! Nice clean paint apps and good choices in parts.

My only critique is that on the shoulders need to be sanded to look smoother. Other than that, right on!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So, Scalpel is into vivisection. Hauptsturmführer Mengele would get hard.

gaaway

Enlisted
May 14, 2011
Excellent customs! Nice clean paint apps and good choices in parts.

My only critique is that on the shoulders need to be sanded to look smoother. Other than that, right on!
Thanks, Cloud Strife & yes if you talking about Scalpel's shoulders, I was going to redo them but got busy & forgot before taking the photos

So, Scalpel is into vivisection. Hauptsturmführer Mengele would get hard.
Yeah, I bet old Joe would be in love right about now. To all of you who commented, thanks for looking & taking the time to comment.