The MULE

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave:Hellow fellow fighters, as I've been finding websites for 'joes' to post the the thread link, I've noticed that infantry carriers or APC's of a kind are wanted and well used if owned.
Another thing that I've noticed is we all can't have them cause they are expensive and large. This is a solution for us all,(kinda). These should be easily castable and not as expensive as a full size option,(Humvee,APC,MRAP,...). If you guys could help me with some pics of the same, it would be appreciated.
These are being tested in 100 units around the world in the US forces. They are expected to be fully intigrated by 2018. Do you like?

I need to catch up on other things so I'm gonna run outa supplies soon and can't replenish untill next week so I haven't started yet, I'm open for discussion. Post your MULE pics here guys....

Stay tuned for more....:wave:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I was going to pick up one of the Captain America Goliath Assault tanks when they came out to use as a base for one of these -

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave:Hello fellow fighters....so it's been a little while and I've got my new casting kit.
I'm gonna learn dudes.

Casting kit and what I'm gonna cast to learn.

I've found the MULE wheel that I want to use

I'm gonna make the MULE castable as it will be a smaller project and perfect for me to learn. My goal in the next few months is to learn this skill and implement this in a new MRAPATV and cast it. There have been many requests on other sites and here for it if its within budjet.
Slaymaker and I have figured from the materials to the hrs that an MRAP on commision would be about $500. Thats crazy. I want it to be about $150. That's resonable.
Stay tuned for more:wave:

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave:Hello fellow fighters...here's what I've learned so far with casting....

The wheels for the MULE....

Who could'nt use more stowage....for the MULE and troops....and other projects....

So now that I've dabbed a little in the caster's world...me likessss it.....:thumbsup:
I need more supplies and mabey try a different a softer more plyable rubber molding material...anyway, now I can cast my own shit....whooo hooo....

Stay tuned for more....:wave:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I might need you to make one of these for me for www.thefreedomcrusades damn that's awesome!

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave:Hello fellow fighters...here's another update.

This thing can carry a shit load of stuff...and very manureavable.

The bars along the side are for a specific way that I'm gonna attach shoulder straps to the packs and I'll be able to slide them on the rack and hang them. I have more pack types that I'm gonna cast and add to my stowage line. They will all have my custom straps also. I will add a bottom bar for more rucksacks and such....stay tuned for more.:wave:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Damn! That is coming along nicely. Can I come hang out with you and learn your skills?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Digler, have you ever thought of taking commissions?

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Digler, have you ever thought of taking commissions?

Yeah, WTF?!?

Dude, every 118 exclusive fig would look nice packaged with one of these. Come you could spend a week and whip out a dozen of these once you've finished the first.

Imagine seeing this all packaged up?

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave:Hello fellow fighters....here's the latest.

First prime and paint....

Just a little filling and sanding(that's a change eh?), and another coat of paint, paint the details...blah blah...done tommorow. Stay tuned for more...:wave: