Thunder Machine Repaint

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
Had a few request to post this. It is just an incomplete thunder machine i repainted. I like it. fits my joe/zombie verse

Last edited:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
The color scheme looks awesme on it. almost makes it look like an entirely new vehicle. i have never owned a thunder Machine, Did the roof really lift like that or is that one hell of a cool mod.

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
the roof comes that way.
i never had one as a kid found one on ebay for bout $10 and painted it. modern figs do not fit inside of it. had to cut out the floor boards for figures to fit.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Looks Sick!!!

The Thundermachine was my favorite vehicle as a child and you did a fantastic job modernizing one. I want one :)

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
I don't recall my original thunder machine doing that at all with the canopy/rollbar. Are you sure that's not a mod? I'm pretty sure my figures just went in the window, a la Bo Duke.

im pretty sure this isnt a mod. its just the way the front of the roll bars mount to the car itself. i dont think hasbro meant for the canopy to open like this but it does. it also makes putting figures in the vehicle a hell of alot easier