To Arms! (Two arms?)

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I'm working on a female figure and with the Elektra uppers paired with some Baroness boots and heels, she's really tall. Plus the torsos (even custom cast, custom sculpted) are getting bigger, and the basic Baroness/Paris Pursuit/Attack on the Pit/50th/Resolute Baroness arms are just too skinny to work right. Right now I'm using the ROC Doctor arms because they are still thin but better scaled to the rest of the figure's body. Are there any arms that are thin-ish like the ROC Doctor's, but without all the straps and buckles? I need something that'll work well for a female with a suit jacket on, but is bigger than the usual 95 pound waif they got us believing these women are built like.

Elektra upper legs
Baroness lowers (don't recall which one)
Baroness feet
belt from the skirt/jacket piece off the Paris Pursuit Baroness
Torso, skirt(modified), and jacket are from Vortious
Arms are ROC Doctor
Head is Avengers Black Widow with Baroness hair

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I've been told that the coat sleeves from the 25th Gen Hawk work well for female figure coat sleeves.

That skirt doesn't look half bad cut a little shorter.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Hmmm...good coat arms are just tough to come by in general.

I have a feeling KT might have a good suggestion.

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
The Rampage arms are brilliant. I gotta get that paint off the right shoulder, but other than that they are perfect. (And work great with either jacket, since I might switch out the 'suit' coat for the leather 'Mutt Williams' jacket.) They pair with the ROC doctor hands, which are bigger and still kind of feminine. I grafted a zipper off Mutt's arms onto the back of the skirt. I figured it needed one.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Rampage arms are 25th General hawk arms:trollface:

Yeah,good choice:D

I didn't even realize that. At least they're already black. XOC, if you tear apart a Rampage and don't need the torso I'd like to get it from you.

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I didn't even realize that. At least they're already black. XOC, if you tear apart a Rampage and don't need the torso I'd like to get it from you.

I'll do it for a copy of that fantastic M110 if you have one. Also, I'll probably just send it for free. :) PM me your address and I'll get it sent off sometime in the next week.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Heavy Metal was renamed to Rampage when the figure became a mail away in the later 80's. They presumably lost the rights to the name and never got it back.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Unfortunately the file for the M110 is not in a format that I can 3D print it, unless I use the studio that printed my figure project which is significantly more expensive than Shapeways. The only way it will see the light of day is if I do a second weapon set, but the cost of production has almost doubled since the last time I did it.