Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
My parts came. The Red Ninja hat I asked for is missing, but there are a few casts of the Jin-Roh ammo belt and I can move forward on '70s Low Light so I can't complain too much.

Awesome. I lost my copy about 4 years ago and I've never found that fig online ever again.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
No, no. It's supposed to be:

I DON'T WANT TO POST IN HERE AGAIN OKAY IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS TAKE IT TO PM!!!!

I' m sick of having to post this once every month on a site that I'm suppose to be moderating. It's taking away time from me feeding my toys to my dog.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
OR I CAN JUST USE BIGGER, BOLDER TEXT TO OVERCOMPENSATE!!

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
How about an update? Bump?

Why does the Tag Team Terminator sound like it belongs in the NSFW thread?

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I have 1 each of the He-Man and Thundercats sword... if anyone wants them, lmk.

Send them to SWG so he can cast those mothers up for all of us. I think they'd be fun just to have in dios and stuff - like how people have collectibles on display. Joes proudly displaying their love for He-man Collectibles.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
If they're sculpts from another casting company, please don't.

He said he had the He-man mold already...I was jumping the gun a bit.

Yeah - BA has the Omen sword. And I gotta admit, Aly did contact me back this evening saying he'd send out the stuff he left out. Just over a year later.

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
No I'm still waiting as well but I told Jesse to hold off until he had everything I sent him cast.

Danney

Enlisted
Sep 6, 2012
Is anyone else still waiting on their orders or am I the last one? :(

I am waiting on my last order from September.

Edit, just wanted to elaborate on why its been this long now that I have a moment. Jesse had his medical issues during this order, and Im sure was backed up with orders. Just wanted to explain that, the one line kinda sounded dickish, lol .. which was not the intent.

Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Hey guys.....no you guys aren't the only ones. I'm almost there, it's just really time consuming trying to catch up. I didn't realize how behind I had gotten and thought I could get it done in a few weeks.....6 weeks later I'm still working on it. I generally can make 150-250 parts in one day and I was behind anywhere from 4000-5000 parts not to mention all the emails and and shipping and all the other research I had to do for stuff that isn't showing up.
I just want you guys to know I'm not gonna disappear and all orders will go out.

If anyone needs my phone number pm me or hit me up on yahoo IM, same user name.

I am waiting on my last order from September.

Edit, just wanted to elaborate on why its been this long now that I have a moment. Jesse had his medical issues during this order, and Im sure was backed up with orders. Just wanted to explain that, the one line kinda sounded dickish, lol .. which was not the intent.

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I'm still missing my order but Jesse responded to my email. He sent a tracking number and it never made it out, apparently.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Post Office caught on fire, with my luck.