Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Are you going to have the hand for Ret Roadblock back in stock soon?

I have four of them ready for hands for Arnold, Boa, Crock Master and a Slaughter...

And I'd recommend putting an extra dumbbell in with the boa kit and charging an extra buck or at least putting them up in the store...great dio piece.

Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Are you going to have the hand for Ret Roadblock back in stock soon?

I have four of them ready for hands for Arnold, Boa, Crock Master and a Slaughter...

And I'd recommend putting an extra dumbbell in with the boa kit and charging an extra buck or at least putting them up in the store...great dio piece.

I have the hands back very soon. I plan on selling the dumbbell by themselves.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
Interesting... we all know about the "pending order resolution" thread going on somewhere else... I happened to subscribe to that thread, just to keep an eye on it when new posts are made.

I got an email saying that a new post was made. The email said:

Dear starwarsgeek,

Stuart_Selkirk has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - TofuJesse - Pending Order Resolution Thread - in the Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback forum of HissTank.com - G.I. Joe.

This thread is located at:
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/buy-s...pending-order-resolution-thread-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Has there ever been such a thread about Broken Arrow?
Just sayin'.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

But when I visited the thread, it had been removed.

But that brings up a great point. It's no secret that Broken Arrow has had multiple issues and problems with people not getting items or waiting months - a year, even - for a shipment. Why hasn't the staff at HT ever stepped in and done anything about it? Why hasn't a thread like this ever been created to keep track of the people that Aly is ripping off?

If I were you, Jesse, I would inquire about it.

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
Yep. Just saw your PM to me.
It's funny how other people get away with everything.
I'm still waiting for some stuff I bought from Broken Arrow more than a year ago. I doubt that I will ever get it, though.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
Yeah that site gets worse every day.

I love how one of the things mentioned regarding the idea behind a thread for feedback on casting shops or advertising/promoting said shops was that the rules say no one can advertise unless they are a sponsor. Yet I see posts promoting shops - or should I say one casting shop - all the time. And it's probably the worst one you could promote.

Stryker927

Cobra Project Manager
Aug 13, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
Jesse, should we expect to see orders updated as "Shipped" when you send them out? You may not have time to go in and update for everyone, was just wondering. I placed an order about 10 days ago and didn't want to bother you if its going to update to Shipped when you send it. BTW - the order is under Don Neal. Thanks bro! :)

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
These casts were waiting for me when I got home yesterday. It's been 6 months since I ordered them, but I knew Jesse was having health issues so I didn't say anything.
I didn't want to add to the mess that was going on at the time, and I knew, based on my previous good experiences, that he'd eventually make good.

I've had my own experiences with life-threatening illness, and I know more than most the toll it takes on someone and their immediate family. It's life-altering in a way that "regular" people (who have not gone through it) will never understand.

So, thank you Jesse. I knew my trust was not misguided.

Attachments

• jessecasts.jpg
    jessecasts.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 41

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Right on Fled. Cant wait to see whats in store for those.

I got a shipping confirmation from Jesse today for my last little order. I'm stoked. Hopefully post office gets it here by end of next week.

Thanks Jesse!!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I've had my own experiences with life-threatening illness, and I know more than most the toll it takes on someone and their immediate family. It's life-altering in a way that "regular" people (who have not gone through it) will never understand.

I understand it, and (*knock on wood*) I've not been around much life-threatening illness except for the elderly members of my family. I'm just not an asshole! :proposetoast:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
It's gray, soft resin

Can't wait to get mine. Of course I ordered it a week ago and you haven't magicked it to my doorstep, pft!

On a serious note, though, do you plan on casting it in that weird teal color, or will that be a total pain in the ass to match? I'll probably wind up matching up that paint color if I decide to go that route with Iceberg, but I assumed you needed a sample in-hand first to see anyways.

In my head, matching it in paint will be a pain, let alone casting resin (which I imagine isn't quite a perfected science in color-matching, but that's me assuming).

(BTW, that's what Eddie was really asking, I figured I'd ask for him. Didn't I already ask that? Dammit, Eddie!)

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Can't wait to get mine. Of course I ordered it a week ago and you haven't magicked it to my doorstep, pft!

On a serious note, though, do you plan on casting it in that weird teal color, or will that be a total pain in the ass to match? I'll probably wind up matching up that paint color if I decide to go that route with Iceberg, but I assumed you needed a sample in-hand first to see anyways.

In my head, matching it in paint will be a pain, let alone casting resin (which I imagine isn't quite a perfected science in color-matching, but that's me assuming).

(BTW, that's what Eddie was really asking, I figured I'd ask for him. Didn't I already ask that? Dammit, Eddie!)

I'm working on building a transporter, then I can just beam stuff to everyone.
I can color match that mint green but it would take some time cause with the dye I'm working with is concentrated and the resin cures in a base white or clear so it's tough.

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
I've put in my first sizable order in last week... looking forward to popping my tofujesse cherry & making some custom figures of my own!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

Why is it even important for it to match the Clubs mint color so perfectly?...if used on the IB figure, it would completely cover any of the stock figures minty/teal color...and if it was used to make a custom IB, the color would only have to be close...no?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Why is it even important for it to match the Clubs mint color so perfectly?...if used on the IB figure, it would completely cover any of the stock figures minty/teal color...and if it was used to make a custom IB, the color would only have to be close...no?

It's not. I'm more hung up on getting a waist "skirt" to go on him that actually matches as closely as possible... You're right, it only needs to be in the ballpark.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Speaking of arctic coats, I got in that Duke coat, and it's pretty awesome. Didn't realize it was 2 pieces, but that makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if Hasbro reused the pieces separately down the road or something, or used the coat with a different collar. Kind of clever.

Only problem, one of the "pegs" that is on the side flaps was completely missing. Fortunately, there are 2 on each side and the one that's missing is under the armpit, so it should be easy enough to fix by either gluing or lopping one of those pegs off something else. Not sure if it's the mold or that specific casting, just something to point out.

Otherwise, my other stuff looked pretty great, as usual! I think it was about a week's turnaround? Maybe a little more? Thanks TJ! :thumbsup:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Any chance of getting Low Light's radio and handset into the store, perhaps as an item separate from the LL Kit?