Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
We will not let you post on here again until you can guarantee all orders will be delivered a day before they are ordered. We require all casters to be proficient in precognition.

Lol! I am trying to find a precog then I will be able to get orders out days before they are placed.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I will have Big Boa kits ready on Thursday. It is the FSS one and will be the head, gloves, web gear, and dumbbell.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
This, from the person that called me a "casting fool" on Facebook...

You guys are both casting fools! :medalofhonor:

But don't get burned out like some of the previous dudes. If this shit starts to get too stressful, quit before you hate it and everyone in the hobby and have to close or quit. Seriously, I love nothing more than having casters make parts for customizers, but I also hate seeing something that was once a love and passion of theirs turn into a troll of a nuisance, or worse.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Well that's good. I think it's hard when you got people doing this "on the side" or "to help out friends" etc and then they can get seriously overwhelmed, and/or see the $$$ and just lose all sense of how to accomplish their goal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
SWG you do this full time, right?

Jesse, do you do this full time as well?

Yes I do but since I had gotten ill I don't kill myself anymore. I work 4 days a week, 10 hours a day and I take Wednesdays and weekends off.

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Yes I do but since I had gotten ill I don't kill myself anymore. I work 4 days a week, 10 hours and I take Wednesdays and weekends off.

Oooooh, ho-ho! Fuck that, Jesse! So today's your day off, huh? HOW ABOUT TAKING MY PACKAGES I'M ORDERING TOMORROW TO THE POST OFFICE TODAY THEN, SINCE YOU HAVE ALL THIS TIME OFF?! :proposetoast: