Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Indeed. He's fortunate he wasn't raped, made to listien to Tejano music while eating chili with beans (a blasphemy to most Texans)!

I eat chili w/beans... :shhh: ... Good to know in case I move to Texas (which I've actually considered doing several times).

Well I'm leaving TX now and should be home in 9/10 hours. What a fucking week I've had.

Hope you had a better trip on the way home, and that you made it back safely!

He's also a member on here. :)

I know... I "friended" him on here earlier last year... :animal:

Captain Charisma

The Cult Of Personality
Aug 8, 2012
California
Hey guys....before I get to pm and emails I just want to apologize to anyone that has been trying to get a hold of me for the last two days. I was on my way to TX to deliver a huge commission job. to keep it simple, car is down, my phone was stolen the stop before the breakdown. I don't know anyone's phone numbers and I have almost no cash. Well two days later a tow truck driver was nice enough to bring me the part I needed the two days later and didn't even let me pay him. Not that I had enough cash to. I really was in the middle of nowhere, lucky I didn't end up dead.

Well guys I am responding to pm but it might be a couple days and I don't have a phone for those of you guys that text or call.

This is why I always tell you, when burying your dead hookers in the desert, HAVE A BACKUP PLAN!

-CC

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Can anyone send Jesse the Combat Cruiser doors so he can cast those so we can put them on the Vamp MkIIs?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Dumb question, but they all start to look the same to me. Usually I'm good with it, but I think I'm having a 'tard day.

Can someone help me out on which head is the ScarJo head on TJ's site? And what number goggles go with the DG helmets?

I'm also looking for a new pilot helmet for Slipstream, so I can put a set of goggles on top like the vintage figure (although an updated helmet would be preferred) because I hate the lazy 25th kitbash. Any suggestions from TJ's catalog?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Dremel out the Slipstream head, and cut off the goggles...then use a set of para viper goggles in their place...they can be moved over the face and on top of the helmet...looks AWESOME!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Dumb question, but they all start to look the same to me. Usually I'm good with it, but I think I'm having a 'tard day.

Can someone help me out on which head is the ScarJo head on TJ's site? And what number goggles go with the DG helmets?

I'm also looking for a new pilot helmet for Slipstream, so I can put a set of goggles on top like the vintage figure (although an updated helmet would be preferred) because I hate the lazy 25th kitbash. Any suggestions from TJ's catalog?

H52

A20 maybe. I don't think I see the proper goggles on there.

HH53 is the closest to a jet jockey's flight helmet on there.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Dremel out the Slipstream head, and cut off the goggles...then use a set of para viper goggles in their place...they can be moved over the face and on top of the helmet...looks AWESOME!

I know, I thought about that... I just want something less... Tripwire. I hate Tripwire, too, btw. If I were to list a top ten "needs redesigning" list, I'd put Tripwire at the top. His 25th figure was awful.

H52

A20 maybe. I don't think I see the proper goggles on there.

HH53 is the closest to a jet jockey's flight helmet on there.

Thanks KT. I think I actually got that head in my as-yet-delivered order, then. I thought it was the ScarJo head, but the chin looked pointy. Fucking USPS limbo.

A20 is a backpack though? Did you mean 24 or 25? I have to look up the ones I got from him, I think they're actually Para-Viper goggles. I think those were 25. 24 look to be the ones that came with POC Hawk. There's also A11, but those don't seem to have a strap? Not sure who those are from...

I think I snagged that helmet, so that's cool if I did. I was just looking at that one, and HH52. Paired with Para-Viper goggles, would that look dumb?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
25 is what I meant, but they definitely aren't P-V goggles. I'm thinking A-V/Snowbunny Destro. A11 are Shock Trooper's.

I don't care for the whole flight helmet/goggles thing past WWII/Korea, but it's not the worst combo I've heard of. The P-V goggles are useless otherwise.

I need to go find my set of Dusty goggles, or go see if DG Duke comes with them. Don't believe he does.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
DG Duke does not. I have one set of goggles on my POC Dusty, and the other on Short-Fuze.

Those goggles would've really sweetened the deal with that DG Duke. They look great and stay on the fucking helmet, too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Better than the Zap belt and only one pistol. If there is one thing dumber than 2 pistol holsters on a figure it's 2 and only one pistol included. Not like there aren't options to fill them, but that's not the point.

Anyhoo, the Dusty goggles fit on the big helmets, and the strap theoretically could be cut down and glued on to smaller 'uns.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The Zap pistol doesn't even fit in the DG holster! It falls out. Although I think that I never had a problem with it on the original Zap mold. Not sure what they did to the mold, but I swapped out the existing DG pistol for 25th "Snake Eyes"/greenshirt pistols so they'd quit falling out every other breath.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Doesn't surprsie me. I think Zap came with a Beretta originally. The 1911A1 that came with Duke/others tends to fit holsters better.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeah, it's not permanently sculpted to him...it's removable...though it has a little peg that pegs to his hand, but I'll leave it on and up to whoever might buy it to remove...could be useful...

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Anyone have Chap Mei cameras for him to cast? Those were awesome.

Attachments

• CMcamera.jpg
    CMcamera.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 19

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
When he has the time and if he wants to shrink it down then I'm sure he'll mention something. Let's let him get done the projects he has going on before everyone wants to just send him items.