Tollbooth and Co. by A.V.A.C.

A.V.A.C.

Beezlebuberator
Mar 16, 2011
A laboratory trash bin.
Hey all, been a while, sorry 'bout my A.W.O.L. status. Been laid up in pain and anti-social. I suppose most of you didn't notice or care. :D

Nevertheless, i have been able to get a few things accomplished in the lab. The first one up is Tollbooth. This bastard has always been a favorite of mine. I have even donned his outfit before at Joe Con. All i had to do is dig some threads outta my dresser, lol. If by chance, anyone is interested in one, i have a few more in the works, lemme know. As always, thanks for looking.

Attachments

• boo6.jpg
    boo6.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 25
  • boo5.jpg
    boo5.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 27
  • boo7.jpg
    boo7.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 29
  • boo10.jpg
    boo10.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 17
  • boo8.jpg
    boo8.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 21
  • boo13.jpg
    boo13.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 31
  • boo15.jpg
    boo15.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 19
  • boo16.jpg
    boo16.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 17
  • boo3.jpg
    boo3.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 15
  • boo11.jpg
    boo11.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 27

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
That's really cool. I've always been tempted to get one of those bridge layers on ebay, now that I see how it looks with one of the new vamps I think it might be worth getting now. is that an artificial stream they're crossing? Judging from the second shot I guessing not.

A.V.A.C.

Beezlebuberator
Mar 16, 2011
A laboratory trash bin.
That's really cool. I've always been tempted to get one of those bridge layers on ebay, now that I see how it looks with one of the new vamps I think it might be worth getting now. is that an artificial stream they're crossing? Judging from the second shot I guessing not.

Oh no, this was a city river/stream expedition. I must say, i owe my inspiration to one of the Fighting's finest on location photo genius' Major Bludd, thanks Anthony! I would of taken greater care on the pics, but the Sun was brutal on pain meds, (i forgot sunscreen and my sombrero), there was geese shit everywhere, and the water in the river smelled of Calcutta Floating Corpse Perfume (pp tm). My main goal was to shoot Tollbooth, not make a totally bitching dio. I put it together in 5 minutes, lol.

BTW, that Calcutta Perfume is patten pending, so f' off idea thieves!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Great pics! I always liked Tollbooth. Really dig your custom. Good to see you back in the swing of things.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
For some reason I like that chubby bastard, too.

Just can't seem to find the right parts to make him.

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
love your work dude. what are your ingredients for tollbooth.?

That reminds me. i dont have bridgelayer yet :(

A.V.A.C.

Beezlebuberator
Mar 16, 2011
A laboratory trash bin.
Thanks guys, here's the parts list:

Head, completely repainted Dusty Head
Helmet, CAT Figure head bored out
Torso, C pack Tunnel Rat
Arms, ^^^
Legs, POC Jungle Duke
Vests, modified Gung-Ho and Wild Bill
Belt, modified MARRS trooper web-gear

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I never knew of this character, but your figure looks great. Five minute dio?... Can't wait to see one with 15 to 20 minutes put into it.

Great location too

Nice work all around.