Toy Fair 2012.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Oh my, some good offerings form Unimax's Gamestars, I'll also echo the 'where for thou Ghost Recon?' sentiment.

I do want all 3 of sets.

Liking the MK 4inch stuff, a Shang Tsung with 2 guards 3 pack is a good idea.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I think you should after taking down a case

Taking down a case? A rape case? Am I supposed to throw toys to the wind, take up law school, fight injustice wherever there's trouble.. and once I've vindicated myself, then, and only then, am I fit to talk to Unimax?

.. or after I'm drunk.. you know, I bet you meant to get drunk and go off on them. Natch.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
lol, yea I was talking about a case of Beer, but if you wanna go all Roethlisberger on them... go for it :)

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
So, for those of you that pay attention to this stuff, what's the difference in the Vintage Wee-Quay they just showed at toyfair and the one they released last year? Looks the same to me, but they're displaying it with a bunch of completely new figures... so I'm confused (which is my normal state when talking about SW toys... there's just so damn many of them...)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I dunno, it looks like they're doing a lot of rereleases this year.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
So, for those of you that pay attention to this stuff, what's the difference in the Vintage Wee-Quay they just showed at toyfair and the one they released last year? Looks the same to me, but they're displaying it with a bunch of completely new figures... so I'm confused (which is my normal state when talking about SW toys... there's just so damn many of them...)

The one they showed this year is, more or less, the same character from the original ROTJ figures.

This guy.

He was on the Skiff with Luke and the rest...but so was the one you're confusing him with.

This guy, the Skiffmaster.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Them 1:18 Hobbits are gonna be some little ass figures. Probably little more than accessories.