Ultimate Roadblock- KeepitCleanCustoms

keepitclean

Enlisted
Dec 16, 2011
Hasbro certainly did a cool job of dishing out an ultimate roadblock figure but my only issue was the hue....I dig the Rock and all but OG Roadblock in my book is chocolate city all the way....minor changes to the dope fig produced by Hasbro.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The paint is excellent. I'm not a fan of the head sculpt (not sure what is off to my eye), and most of the board already knows how I feel about Roadblock running around with a Ma Deuce.
RoC Heavy Duty's pack would have been nice here, and given the figure a more buttoned-up appearance with the ammo belt going somewhere as opposed to "Hollywooding" it.

JMM82

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2011
St. Louis, Mo.
This figure is a 20 on a 1-10 scale! As somewhat of a traditionalist, I'm not crazy, either, about the Rock as Roadblock. I, too, dig the Rock, but Roadblock is, in my Joeverse, well, how we see him in the traditional G.I. Joe line.

I'm looking to do the same thing, but I want to use the Renegades Roadblock head instead and place it on either a Retaliation Battle Kata body or Retaliation Ultimate RB body. The problem is matching the exact shade of brown as the Renegades Roadblock head. It's gotta be exact or so damn close that it's not noticeable.

Suggestions????

Thanks!

Last edited: