Universe Asunder: She-Hulk(s)

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Injured in a hit&run incident by LA mobsters when stepping out her front door, assistant District Attorney Jennifer Walters was saved from bleeding out on the sidewalk due to the quick-thinking and expertise of her visiting cousin Dr Bruce Banner. The mobsters targeted her due to her ongoing prosecution of their Family boss for his crimes, and Bruce had arrived unannounced on her doorstep seeking legal help.

Unfortunately, due to the late hour of his arrival Bruce hadn't had a chance to tell her why he was on the run from his government employers; that he had been irradiated by his own gamma bomb creation and now transformed into the creature of beastial rage the media dubbed 'the Hulk'.

Thankfully, the transfusion of Bruce's blood indeed saved Jen's life, but the gamma irradiation also transferred his curse to her and she kept off the couch as an enraged She-Hulk and crashed through the wall into the street!

Over time, Jen's psychological make-up enabled her to maintain control in her powered form, and indeed she came to feel more sure and confident of herself due to her strength and invulnerability and soon chose to live permanently in her She-Hulk form. After a few years of gallivanting around the world having adventures, she was asked to replace Ben Grimm's role in the Fantastic Four when he decided to stay on BattleWorld to explore himself and his ability to revert to humanity while there.

While Ben has since returned to the team, she has maintained her close relationship to the Richards' family and delights in her role as Aunt Jen to Franklin and Valeria.

Both Shulkies here are more of the MU figure, with new arms grafted in - Savage getting Namor arms, feet, and Thorin Oakenshield's wig; and FF getting Doc Samson arms when I couldn't scrounge up another Namor. The FF sigil, belt, and glove & boot cuffs; and Savage's torn undershirt (because Jen Walters was normally flat-chested and often went without a bra) are both papercraft, and the shorts were taken off a RevolTech Black Lagoon Revy (I think that's the one). I accidentally glued Savage's lower-left knee joint solid when filling in the plug-scar, so had to do it purposefully to the right-lower knee for symmetry's sake.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I really like the ripped shirt version. Wouldn't mind seeing her on pegs. Though I'd prefer she retain the double elbows and knees of the already released She-Hulks.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
I would've kept as much jointage as I could, if the arms Jen comes with weren't so pathetically puny. They're anorexic!

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Thanks, gents. I've got a third Shulkie that's just about ready to show, too. Gimme a few days to finish painting her and her skybike.