Urban Operative

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
A currently unnamed Urban Division Operative. Of course with the fantastic mods introduced by Obi!

Having a nice conversation with Obi himself

And a sneak peek at what else is almost finished

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think the urban camo is a bit on the clichéd, HT-approved side, but I do like the figure as a whole.

Makes me want to do a modern/near-future figure.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Yeah it's a tad overdone. But I've always liked the general design, even if the use is extremely limited. That's why Lowlight won't be donning it.

Glad you guys like it though! I need to work on a helmet for him.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nice work. serious looking crew.

Is there a standard urban camo? Here in Boston during Marathon and Redsox parade DHS were in either all black, green and State Police in tan multicam

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not in the US military. I now the Reds have some "urban" themed uniforms. What's the point unless you operating on Coruscant?

The only urban camo I've heard of that worked was Berlin Urban, and it was a vehicles pattern.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I dig the color combination on the camo...nice custom all around really...

The problem with camo in an urban setting is one minute you could be backed by red brick and the next cinder blocks...then find yourself in a heap of trash or in a bush...I think the best bet is something dark for hiding in shadows...blues, greys and blacks :thumbsup:

joesilver

PMC on demand!!!!!!
Jun 3, 2011
Portugal
great custom. is what i like to see in a custom figure. realistic and bad ass. and the one from obi is amazing as usual. i have a question for you. where do you get those pouches that you add to the vest?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I dig the color combination on the camo...nice custom all around really...

The problem with camo in an urban setting is one minute you could be backed by red brick and the next cinder blocks...then find yourself in a heap of trash or in a bush...I think the best bet is something dark for hiding in shadows...blues, greys and blacks :thumbsup:

Surrounding environment would dictate for me.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
great custom. is what i like to see in a custom figure. realistic and bad ass. and the one from obi is amazing as usual. i have a question for you. where do you get those pouches that you add to the vest?

There's a site called Urban Rev Toys. You have to email them and get in contact with them. Unfortunately they've currently went quiet. Well last I emailed him I never received a reply

joesilver

PMC on demand!!!!!!
Jun 3, 2011
Portugal
love your military customs. you do an outstanding work on the skin tone. you gave the customs a wash on the faces and arms? or use other technique?