Vortious Custom Cast Accessories

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Here's a little sample of some of the items I'm working on for when I reopen. The "Mr M" head isn't final as I have to define his M more, but you can see it taking shape.

from left to right "Ultimate bot", skull, "Wild Card", Speedster Z 2.0, "Un named", "Star Face", Speedster F 2.0 blue, and Speedster F 2.0 white
The head for the Green twister set is thanks to our Amazing Friend CaptainScottMurdock. The reason for the "tin Man MK V hands is my 3 yr old lost my black MK V's hands so I had to replace them.

This afternoon I put about 10 maybe 15 more new items in for molding, so I'll be trying them out in the morning.

I should hopefully be all done w/ WE 9-21, and 9-28 tomorrow, or Monday, and those orders will ship either Tuesday, or Wednesday

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Voldemort! Can't wait to see a better shot of "Wild Card".

BEAM

Avoids Responsibility
Apr 12, 2013
Rhode Island
Love the Whirlwind stuff and the humongous sword. Can't wait for you to reopen. I got an incomplete IM2 War Machine as a surprise add-on to an eBay auction days after you closed the store.

Not much of a customizer (yet) but I'm a huge fan of accessories so any swords, bows, arrows, axes, Star Wars lightsabers and blasters you cast I will buy.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I'm actually thinking about removing the hat, and resculpting the head to be everyone's favorite Jim Carry character.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Who the hell wants the Mask? :D

Though I'll say again, the AA Red Skull painted green makes a great villainous Mask. :D

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Thought it was supposed to be a Joker reference.

As did I. The Killing Joke, to be precise.

Yep Joker reference. There's always an episode in every Batman series called "Joker's Wild"

As for the Mask, and the lack of the Tuxedo, I'm going to try to work one of the Suited figure bodies into a tux. Basically the current coat would be the vest, and then add an MiB Jacket for the coat, but I'll have to add the tails.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Here's what the Wolvie skeleton thing look like for those who don't know:

Uses for the old Classic IM figures:

Surprised no one's done this guy:

Wild Covert Team

Other heads, and a Tommy gun:

Does this head's hair look like a certain Agent who "drives the bus"? Just needs a different face maybe my Fem 7?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Whoa!...some obscure stuff there...I like the Hulk kit...very nice match on the green for the head...after a wash, it'll look great...

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Whoa!...some obscure stuff there...I like the Hulk kit...very nice match on the green for the head...after a wash, it'll look great...

Thanks. I know some of it seems really obscure especially Ivan the strongman, but you'd be surprised at how well some of the more obscure items actually sell. As for Maestro I've been wanting a good Maestro in this scale ever since I read Future Imperfect after MU came out. I had seen the cover of the one comic of it when I was a kid, and while I was grabbing up MU comics for custom inspiration I grabbed the comics from Future Imperfect, and loved the idea of what that Hulk could be, so I looked up figures of him, and stumbled on the "5in" scale Maestro, and loved the trophies hanging off of him. Unfortunately at the time I couldn't mold, and cast, and the MU selection was VERY slim at that time.

I spent today cleaning up my desk sorting, and reorganizing my molds, checking which ones need to be either repaired or replaced, and preparing to start setting up the next bunch of new item molds. A bit of a head ache, and a bit boring, but necessary.

The orders for WE 9-21, and 9-28 are done being made, and I'm sorting them out to get them ready to ship. I'm hoping to ship them out either tomorrow, or Saturday.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've seen that Hulk character, but didn't know anything about him, including his name...he's most certainly cool...

The hair on cavalry does look like hers...obviously as you've suggested, the head does not...

Has KT seen the tommy?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's definitely got more heft than the Marauder one. Can't tell much else from the pic.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
It's definitely got more heft than the Marauder one. Can't tell much else from the pic.

It's the one from the MU Bucky figure. Yeah I know he had 2, but I figured that a mold of one of them would be fine, I mean who's really going to carry around 2 Tommy guns, and fire them one in each hand? Seriously.

It goes really well w/ the detective kit.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's the one from the MU Bucky figure. Yeah I know he had 2, but I figured that a mold of one of them would be fine, I mean who's really going to carry around 2 Tommy guns, and fire them one in each hand? Seriously.

It goes really well w/ the detective kit.

Comic book characters. :D

I've got a '20s-'40s hood that needs a Chicago typewriter. First he made do with a Marauder Inc. Thompson, and currently he's using a Dragon M1, but I'd really prefer something earlier.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Comic book characters. :D

I've got a '20s-'40s hood that needs a Chicago typewriter. First he made do with a Marauder Inc. Thompson, and currently he's using a Dragon M1, but I'd really prefer something earlier.

Chicago type writer huh? Never heard that one.

Does my Thompson fit the bill for an earlier model?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's on the large side, but it looks to be the best option available.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
All orders WE 9-21, and 9-28 have shipped except those who I've already gotten with due to special projects, and contributions

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I love the imprint of Maestro's fist in Jugg's helmet.

Yeah I kept looking for a way to really make certain things about this kit really stand out, and I got to thinking about how Juggy always charges at his enemies head first, and it hit me. Cut a hole in the helmet, and then run some green stuff across it, and put his fist into that. Then once that was done I added the finger grips from Maestro ripping it off.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Alright guys I'm open for business again w/ 57 new items. I updated some of my older items too, so see if you can find what items I updated. (tip: it's a new secondary photo for the items, but I did one for all of one type of item that I'm well known for)

Last edited:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Well I must say I'm truly VERY happy w/ how the idea for making my flaming skull heads no paint needed worked out, so I replaced the images of the orange, and blue flaming skull heads w/ these.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Well I just added 4 new items to my store including the Santa Claus head, and hat set which is seasonal so it's only available through 12-25. After Christmas day I'll be putting the mold away until next year.

Also one little tid bit of great news for anyone who used to buy items from Stocos. Although he is closed I will be acquiring his inventory over the next 25 weeks once I get him paid off. So get those orders in so I can get him paid off quicker, and get all of his great items added to my inventory sooner.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I just found a Zemo today, so I'll be placing another order soon with his white boot cuffs

BTW, that Santa head/cap looks bada$$!

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I just found a Zemo today, so I'll be placing another order soon with his white boot cuffs

BTW, that Santa head/cap looks bada$$!

Thanks it was really fun to make. I put some green stuff on the head, and let that take the form of his head, and then I sculpted the hat onto that. It actually locks onto his head by the shape of his hair.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving week! In the spirit of giving thanks to you my customers from Sunday 11-24 through Saturday 11-30 ALL orders will get an extra item from my big box of freebies. In addition the standard $50, $100, and $200 (before shipping) levels will get 2 at $50, 3 at $100, and 4 at $200, instead of the 1 at $50, 2 at $100, and 3 at $200 I usually do.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
2 1/2 more days left on the Thanksgiving week special, guys, so get those orders in.