Vortious Custom Cast Accessories

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I could have sworn I've seen a set of female arms with sweater arms. I'll go looking after I do a search for ski mask headsculpts.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I have a Jedi chick that has a horizontal sweater pattern on her arms, don't reckon it would work on Velma there.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
As soon as I work through the molds from Stocos, and start getting more of the contributed parts molded, I'll see about sculpting some ribbing on the female arms I have for this. I'll let you know what I come up with.

K-T I've got 4 more molds to try out that fit my pots, so I'll see if that was one of them.

blackrazor1

Enlisted
Dec 25, 2013
Which would be great if they were available separately, but I'm not paying $55 for a pair of them.

Sometimes you have to ask. When he first made the figure, I asked about the head. He sold it to me separately. If he hasn't gotten too busy, he may do the same for you.

It was just a suggestion. They were the only arms of that type that I was aware of.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I added the last 7 female torsos, and 2nd male torso that I have currently usable molds for from Stocos last night as well as several other new items.

Then there's the "demon skulls"

a really badass Trident

and standard female feet

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nice, the trailer park trash torso is still available.

And damn, someone sho liked silicone grapefruit tits.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
I like that you're including the t-bar. It is worth the little bump in price.

I have both of the male torsos. Joe Trooper arms work really well with the #2 sculpt.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Thanks, and the Tbars though made of plastic are extremely durable. The one I have in the figure I made of my wife is one that I made, and I have a set of new style MU hips that I cast for myself a while ago for my Plasticman figure that is still holding up just like new. The plastic I use for the Tbars is one that I developed through my experimental mixtures of 45D, and Task 3 that has the durability (and very slightly the flexibility) of 45D, whilst having almost the hardness of Task 3. Think just slightly harder than MU arms, and legs. It's same plastic formula that I use for my weapons in my store.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
sweet, I was hoping it would be large. It matches the length of the injustice Aquaman trident. I need to get one. Thanks brother!

No problem, I'm always happy to help

That third female sculpt kicks a$$!

The trident looks like a shrunken DCUC Black Manta sculpt...

I'm actually not sure where it originally came from I got it from GI Joey over on joecustoms. The original is silver, and it was modded near the non trident end, so I know it isn't a cast, or shrunken. I just know that when he sent me the pic, and asked if I wanted to cast it I just couldn't say no. Now I've got to get on the ball with the Black Manta custom I've had planned for a while.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
That third female sculpt kicks a$$!

The trident looks like a shrunken DCUC Black Manta sculpt...

yup it is. It was silver too. Looks like the customizer shortened it. Good work by them and now makes me want it even more.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
A buddy of mine on another site made a suggestion to me, and I gotta admit it was a great idea. He said why not offer the torsos as combinations. For instance torso #8 upper, and torso #6 lower. So I've added that as an option.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Oh!...you gonna give her a coat?

Maybe. She's had several different costumes over the years, and though most had the coat some didn't, so I'm still kind of working my way through that research phase of the project. It was one of those times where you see a certain set of parts, and throw it together, and then stand back and say now which way do I go with this now.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I just added a bunch of new items (I'm up to 428 items) including a female torso that just ripped apart for you guys yesterday. Female torso 12 is a blank canvas torso for sculptors, and for those wanting to make female heroes, or you could order it, the arms, legs, feet, hands, and a head in clear for your own custom clear woman.

Also in case anyone was wondering the scale of the skulls here they are around Ares feet for comparison:

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Man, I gots me an idea for that Aries kit's mannica arm.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I have to go back to work tonight, so this is going to be the last of the new items I can get in for a little bit. A Sarg upgrade kit:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I think you should have gone for the upper torso that didn't have the sculpted on straps.

I would have if I had one, but I kind of like him having the look of being able to have more gear if he so desired. So I added a strap across his back so that the shoulder things aren't just kind of floating there.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I had some orders for some flame parts this past week so I tried out the female parts in flame, and this is the result:

Pretty awesome I think. She could be Nova, or Volcana, or any number of fiery female heroines, or villainesses. I have a set of clear green parts waiting to be put together that could be Fire, or Ia. Oh the possibilities.

I have a few new items I'll be adding to the store this morning probably by around noon. So check the store out around noon today to see the last batch of new items before I close for a couple of weeks. Yep it's about that time again. I'm gonna shut down the orders for 2 weeks starting 10 pm Saturday 2-1-14 through Sunday 2-16-14. So if you guys need any parts for custom contests, and such for February get those orders in.

I'm going to use that 2 weeks to R&D some really cool ideas I have going in my head, and to hopefully get all of the new items my contributors have sent me molded, and returned to them. I'm thinking that by the end of February I should be at right around 500 items in my store.