Walmart Exclusive 3.75 Black series

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
They've turned me into a SW fan! Idk how,but it's happened. Anyways,the Walmart 3.75 black series entire line is for retail on Walmart.com as of this morning! If anyone needs a wave 3 Rey or FO Stormtrooper now is your chance at $12.88. $50+ is free shipping!! So the entire wave could easily be purchased.

Some pics of these neat looking figures for those who don't know...

Bb8 is from the "Scavenger 3 pack"

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Rucksack and the head portion of her mask piece could be used in customs, Acid Rain-based in particular.

Just watched a video review, and she has pin and hinge hips. Shit, given all the other articulation she might be worth $13 after all, strictly from a parts perspective.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
The hips are shitty on them all. I have Finn&Poe as well. The arms are awesome on Rey. The head is a tad smaller then the 5 POA figure's and both are too small for Joe bucks IMO.

I got them straight for what they are..good SW figures.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, Hasbro hasn't been scaling Star Wars figures with its other lines for a while now.

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis
Got the Kylo,Rey and two four stormies so far from this line.

Not cheap for an aussie to get a hold of but I am not going down the 5 POA path cept for my Kenner 80's SW figures.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I took a Rey, changed her head, weathered her outfit and replaced the lower legs with Indiana Jones/Crystal skull Russian officer boot legs and now she could either be a Terminator future war refugee (my plan) or a D&D type female adventurer.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Pics?

One of the things that pisses me off about the 6" line is how they all get ball hips from the get-go while the 18th fans have been screaming for full Joeticulation for 30+ years now and we get maybe 2 or 3 a year, maybe. Hasbro has become such a shitpile of a company.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Adrien, was the pics question directed towards me?

If so, I can get a few.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
The paint on the legs and feet looks terrible. The prices are creeping towards 3rd party collectible figures, but with knock off quality.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
At least they have more than 5 POA.

Unlike the heyday of RoC and PoC when I was buying hundreds of figures a year, the 4" Black line is so damn small, I can justify the higher price on good figures for my kids. Thanks to well timed rants, my 9 year old is acutely aware of how lousy 5 PoA figures are. So when he sees the new SW movie and wants some figures for his b-day, I can't buy him the cheap stuff. Thus I overpaid for 8 figures, so be it.

If they were producing ten waves a year, and I was starting collecting from scratch, the price would be a much larger mental and financial hurdle. With the tiny volume, I just say, "well, it's cheaper than if I bought a bunch of cast parts and made them myself."

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They're Vintage Trilogy Collection figures with poorer paint and that cost $3 more.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
A bunch of overpriced, shite SW figures?

Yes, but thankfully I only needed one more Poe Dameron, so I should be set unless they start releasing other figures that I can repurpose as Aliens colony types.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd be a lot less harsh if Hasbro would get with the fucking program and scale the goddamn things with Joes.

Yes, I still have my panties in a twist over Dwarven Slave Leia.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
The newest wave of 3.75" Walmart exclude Star Wars figures have started hitting in the US! (Not my pic)

Can't wait to find these 3! I already have a reduced GoT head for Phasma:D

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis
AUS wide retail chain "Big W" have just gotten in the Wal-Mart 4" SA line starting with R1 and the Lando/Ackbar wave (no ERG or Ahsoka seen yet).

$25 AUD each -

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I only found Death Troopers at my store. I guess the Scarif troops were gone. Leave it to East of the Berlin Wall-Mart to still have a ton of figures left over from last year at unacceptable prices.

The wave system of figure releases isn't working. There needs to be a way to get the old peg warmers of waves past out of there. No one is buying them, they only want the new ones. It's like East of the Berlin Wall-Mart doesn't understand capitalism, or what a fucking Ross is.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Yeah well I have had issues, and Wal-mart is the last place you should have an issue finding something, but then again it it's not a collector friendly store.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I haven't seen the scaraf trooper or the dude yet...idk his name. I've seen the rest from the wave tho,just been late to the party. All I want is the dude tho. You'll go broke chasing SE army builders. They're worse then cobra figures.